Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 4 years, back in the saddle! ('89 Zinno)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^+1000000000 that is rare and damn hard to find. Lucky bahstud, get the ring and lock it down before she gets away. Oh and does she have sisters, cousins, hell even friends..who knows..:D
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by blck325is View Post
      ^+1000000000 that is rare and damn hard to find. Lucky bahstud, get the ring and lock it down before she gets away. Oh and does she have sisters, cousins, hell even friends..who knows..:D
      She has a sister. Not the type to buy anyone a car, however.

Also, chocolate on tits? Only every night.

Edit: About the radiator. Should I be concerned that both of those sensors are unused currently? He said he noticed the rad was bad the day before I came to pick it up, so he probably just threw in whatever he had laying around.
      1991 Diamondschwarz 325i 5spd (SOLD)
      1989 Zinno 325i 5spd (NEW)
      2000 Nissan Maxima GLS Rollin' Phat (DD)

Comment

Straighten out that front bumper, add an is lip, and through on an mtech1 spoiler. What are your wheel plans? I'm thinking black with red stripe.

Reference only (although i like these)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I don't like black wheels on.... anything. I'll be going with polished or brushed silver.

I know what wheels I want, but I don't know what they're called. They are 5 spoke, brushed silver look, with the red milli miglia "1000" arrow logo.

Comment

I LOVE YOUR NEW CAR!!!! My 89 zinno looks very identical except 2 more doors..... good find!
            :pimp:

Comment

one of the switches controls your aux fan, the other one is a temp gauge. You want them connected. Just plug in wires, you can't cross them, the sensor reads both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                one of the switches controls your aux fan, the other one is a temp gauge. You want them connected. Just plug in wires, you can't cross them, the sensor reads both ways.
                Problem is, I can't find any wires to plug in.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithV View Post
                  Problem is, I can't find any wires to plug in.
                  read my post above - there's nothing to plug in, because that radiator isn't meant for your car. it came from an 87 - earlier E30. Look at the way your upper coolant hose is routed for example..
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I'm going to steal your girlfriend.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      read my post above - there's nothing to plug in, because that radiator isn't meant for your car. it came from an 87 - earlier E30. Look at the way your upper coolant hose is routed for example..
                      Well that tells me something.

The A/C doesn't do anything. The electric fan never comes on. Also, the wiring up in the front behind the headlights (on both sides) is all hacked up and taped.

Looks like I'm gonna have to sit down with the Bentley and figure it all out.

Comment

yeah, those sensors are actually dual thermoswitches for the AC fan - later cars have both integrated into one switch, and it's also on the opposite side. it also looks like your upper hose is really close to the fan blades - the stock hose routing doesn't get that close to it.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                          yeah, those sensors are actually dual thermoswitches for the AC fan - later cars have both integrated into one switch, and it's also on the opposite side. it also looks like your upper hose is really close to the fan blades - the stock hose routing doesn't get that close to it.
                          Yea. Say, is the factory sensor plug blue? If so, it's dangling on the opposite side.

I'm gonna order either a factory radiator or an aluminum one (worth it?) next week. Gonna replace hosing as well. Might do mechanical fan delete if I pick up an e36 temp sensor. That damn mechanical fan does shit all for moving air.

Comment

Working...
                          X