High school drivers fucking suck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High school drivers fucking suck.

So I was on my way home from school today, in stop and go traffic as usual, when I see in my rear view mirror this big ass pontiac barreling down behind me while the stupid ass kid in the car is looking out at the fucking field next to us.

A FUCKING FIELD.

He must have hit me going at least 40, I know this because he hit me hard enough to slam into the car in front of me and her into the next car. Three cars total! Thus far insurance has yet to come out but I'm sure they're going to total it...

The results:

His car:

I'm pretty sure I'll be parting out the car.

And since this is in no way my fault I'll be back in an E30 in no time.

Just keep an eye out for a clean one in either Sac or San Fran I guess.

yeah, it looks totaled. yank the good shit off now before they total it and it goes to an impound yard.
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

THAT FUCKING SUCKS. Kill the bitch.

Looks totaled to me, and even if its not, odds are your wont get it straight again.
      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

That sucks HARD core.. and it's without a doubt totaled. 10x over. Sorry man. :(
        Same thing happened to me with my first e30.. I had it for a week and some asshat 16 year old rear-ened me while trying to put the convertible top down while driving..

Comment

Yeah, that's beyond totalled. Get as much as you can for it, buy the wreck back from insurance, part it out, and get another one.

Comment

Yeah, Its currently in my driveway.

I'll pull what I can off and then give it to pick and pull.

Comment

x2

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

damned him. he fucked up the only 2 parts i kinda wanted the bumpers. stupid driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                  I'll pull what I can off and then give it to pick and pull.

if the insurance totals it, you won't be giving it to anyone. they seize it.
                  Originally posted by jrhaile
                  For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

ouch - get thee to a good orthopaedic doc and start working up that medical claim!!!!!
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Well I'm going to buy it back, then pull it all off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        ouch - get thee to a good orthopaedic doc and start working up that medical claim!!!!!
                        Its just the first few hours but I already have bruising on my left arm and a fat ass headache.

I don't even wanna know what its gonna be like tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                          if the insurance totals it, you won't be giving it to anyone. they seize it.

You have the option to buy it back. Plus, if you know it is going to be totalled you can take as much shit off of it before they seize it. At least that is how it works in Washington.
                          Originally posted by Teaguer
                          Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

Ouch, glad you are ok!
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

that shit is totalled without even breaking a sweat
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                              X