No announcement yet.

High school drivers fucking suck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a VERY hard hit - how is your neck? No really? you ok?
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
      .... im always stiff in the morning
      ditto.

That really sucks man. I hate it when you see something that's going to happen and you can't to anything to control the situation. That almost happened to me once when it was raining real bad.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

sucky!

Comment

damn that sucks, glad your ok.

Comment

Shitty dude. I got rear-ended in my Zinno too about 4 yrs ago. I bought it back and had it fixed though. Lucky, no frame damage.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Comment

damn man that sucks. Sorry to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                *dum dum dum another one bites the dust*

to bad it was a 89 is. GO TO THE DOCTOR and get checked out! if youre planning to make any medical claim you have to have consistent documentation. trust me on this!

i lost my case against the ladies insurance company. well not completely, i got my bills paid, the truck paid for ($4000) and $3000 for pain in suffering which the attorney ate up most of. all because i didnt go to the doctor much and i didnt stay in physical therapy. believe it or not, you get paid to lie.
                GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!

+1 on this one; I'm an ethical person and when I didn't lie from one of my accidents, I didn't get paid nor taken care of and I ended up with all these weird pains on my back, my neck, my body... that's one of the reason why I smoke. On the other hand, when I lied from another accident, I got paid and the benefits rolled in like a "digg effect", however, bad karma came back to me whereas when i didn't lie, good karma came back to me, but this is just from my experience which not many can or may relate to, :)

if you are concerned about building your spiritual wealth, then don't lie, but if you don't care about spiritual wealth and you only care about what happens now, then LIE and you'll get what you want. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiel5 View Post
                  if you don't care about spiritual wealth and you only care about what happens now, then LIE and you'll get what you want. :)
                  My life keeps adhering to this moto more and more lately,
                  i find it more relaxing this way

Comment

Insurance came by.

5 grand for the car.

I'm feeling much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                      Insurance came by.

5 grand for the car.

I'm feeling much better.

damn! congrats! time to build another one! just get a $500 e30 and build from there. drop an s5x, :D

Comment

Haha, Well my plan is to get this clean 318is off craigslist, pull my motor, do some shit and then drop that in :D

Comment

i feel your pain..

DAMN 5K for your car!!! that's awesome!! I only got 1500 for mine, and then I bought it back and parted it out
                          Last edited by tomgt325; 05-15-2008, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X