X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck is hte mustang?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaster.
      Entire country? I dont think so. The only people who buy SUVs here are the people who dont know anything about cars and want all that room to transport their shit witch their never gonna ever do in their life.
      Have you looked at any sales charts recently?

Other people buy SUV's because of growing families. Now-a-days most SUV's arent completly ment for off roading anyways (ie Infinity FX, Lexus RX300/330, Mercedes M-class, Esclade, and not to mention Porsche Cayane, witch is too expensive to even try to go off roading with).
      That is exactly my point. There's not much an SUV can hold inside that a wagon or hatch can't. This is also assuming they are even packing stuff in the thing, which is a stretch.

Once those other companies saw a boom in the SUV sales, they started making them not for off roading, but for comfort and all that other crap you could have in a car. Owning a nice SUV is alot "cooler" than owning a minivan, and alot of people here dont even consider a wagon.
      Um, you're only proving my point now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillywater
        so you wanna race my car in your car blaster? I mean I drive an SUV so I couldn't know anything about cars or my M3 right?
        What I ment when i said that was that most of the people who buy SUV's here have no real reason to buy a big SUV. They think they will need the space for crap they might need to use in the future like sport and junk (thats what most of my cuzins did). And theyr always driving them by them self.

But you, you have a good reason :D
        -Even a professional was once a beginner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
          The American thinking was saying it was supposed to be a big car, and suggesting a super tall SUV, which, unless you're going offroad, is completely useless. In general your entire country drives cars that are WAY too big for their needs, it's hilarious.
          Your saying that were buyng SUV's for no reason. Just that the bigger, the better.

Im saying that most of the people here have some legit reason for buying SUV's, such as families or towing shit. Most of the SUV's made these days arent even ment for sport.
          -Even a professional was once a beginner.

Comment

Working...
          X