Traveling back in time...one 3 series at a time.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Giles
    You should see my 6'8" self in mine then...kinda funny.
    x2 +1"

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    Sweet car.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Only thing it needs is either paint the side trim white, or the bumper trim black. :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray S.
    replied
    yay for tall e30 drivers, 6'7 here.

    Very pretty car also, not feeling the stretch but definitely great looking wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30trash
    replied
    ok dont change much please

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Bottom portion of M-Tech II skirts (replicas).

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    anyone know what skirts those are?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fel
    replied
    So sweet.... so low.... can't wait to see what you do with it! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    What year is this car?
    '89.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I can't believe a 6'6" guy can fit in an E30
    You should see my 6'8" self in mine then...kinda funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    What year is this car?

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    David - I let the bunny go, you are off the hook.

    This is all I collected with the wood chippers.



    The bunny is fine -

    But I need more side shot - so if you don't.............

    Leave a comment:


  • greys0le
    replied
    personally i think the front is nice. nice job on the fenders.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I can't believe a 6'6" guy can fit in an E30
    It's really not bad. My dad is 6'4" and is very comfortable in my car. You know the Germans are not exactly "short" people ;)

    I really can't stop thinking about this car man! I'm definitely going to head down there for a ride sometime soon. My roof rack will be coming in later this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I can't believe a 6'6" guy can fit in an E30

    It's not much of an issue at 6'6''.

    Leave a comment:

Working...