Traveling back in time...one 3 series at a time.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mako18
    replied
    I guess I wont be the only swapped e30 in town anymore...see yah at meet.

    This is Darryl with the estoril Mroady and Bronzit E30....just incase your wondering

    Leave a comment:


  • Hodge
    replied
    SOOOOO when you go 5-lug, your dropping those BBS RS's off at my house right?

    Leave a comment:


  • tabasco
    replied
    very nice!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    replied
    I love what I see so far david

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Best teaser shot ever..

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    congrats on the pickup!

    Originally posted by greys0le
    can anyone say "TEASER!?!??!?!"
    0MGz T3AS3R!!

    Leave a comment:


  • RedStar240
    replied
    Sweeet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Ft Myers, area. Welcome to the forums David A. Im still holding my breath on that video shoot that was to happen in Miami! JK I herd the car was headed this way. Very nice for sure! Sure beats the hell out of the e46 feel!

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Nice progression! Seems like the right path for any self respecting bmw enthusiast. :)

    Do work and get pics asap!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Where in FL are you? Nice car!

    Leave a comment:


  • machined
    replied
    Man that car made quite a trip lol. Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • greys0le
    replied
    Originally posted by David A


    can anyone say "TEASER!?!??!?!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by David A
    It won't be for a little while but I'd be more than happy to send the one I have now your way when I find the right replacement! :)
    Put me down for the front!

    Leave a comment:


  • David A
    replied
    Originally posted by 318isbmw
    Wow, glad to see you picked it up. Congrats and it is worthless without pics.
    Yeah yeah, I'm working on that part.

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Wow, glad to see you picked it up. Congrats and it is worthless without pics.

    Leave a comment:

Working...