Traveling back in time...one 3 series at a time.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David A
    replied
    Originally posted by Mystikal
    Ah, the memories of that car (I like how my car/pics even showed up in here). Last time I saw it was back in February, we took a little road trip out of town. I talked to Len last week and he told me it was sold, but he failed to mention you bought it. Fix it up nicely man, she needs some love right now.
    Exactly what is going to happen. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Ah, the memories of that car (I like how my car/pics even showed up in here). Last time I saw it was back in February, we took a little road trip out of town. I talked to Len last week and he told me it was sold, but he failed to mention you bought it. Fix it up nicely man, she needs some love right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    That is completely and entirely badass ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Array of comments. Nice in my book. B2702 is still something or other. It seems to have a level of agression to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Total POS!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Damn... it's finally nice to see that car with some Palm trees in the back ground. I'm definitely going to be rocking my roof rack with the bike for the FG cookout.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I can't believe a 6'6" guy can fit in an E30

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    yup, that's hot. Little too much stretch for me but I can dig it.

    Leave a comment:


  • David A
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    The bumpers are a giant meh for me.

    Car as a whole is super clean though.

    Well done!
    Yeah, I really want OEM MII's ASAP! :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    The bumpers are a giant meh for me.

    Car as a whole is super clean though.

    Well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hairos E30
    replied
    Just beautiful man...gotta go take a cold shower.. But if you ever wanna sell those yellow fog hit me up...

    Leave a comment:


  • David A
    replied
    Here's one from earlier tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lair
    replied
    Nice car.

    I'm taking the same path. I ditched my e36 M3/4 last month, and I started back to work on my e30 vert DD a couple of weeks ago.

    Your e30 kicks the shit out of mine, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied








    mmmmmmm.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Hodge
    replied
    Damn you David!


    lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...