Traveling back in time...one 3 series at a time.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • B2702
    replied
    Mehh

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    oh my god!!!!!!

    best e30 on rs's ive ever seen!

    and thats hella funny!^^^^

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Don't test me BRO.



    It's a Briggs and Stratton - 15 HP.




    Candy's life is in your hands.....More pics - OR?
    Last edited by george graves; 07-06-2008, 09:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • David A
    replied
    Originally posted by dkbmxer002
    did you get rid of your E36? your E36 is honestly probably the best looking E36 i have ever seen and it has continued to make me want a white one...
    Yeah, E36 is gone! Sold in 2 days...haha.

    As for the wheels...they are mine...probably forever. :hitler:

    And they aren't 4 lug (as said above)...they're 5x130 so when I go 5 lug I'll just get some adapters in the same size and keep running them.

    Originally posted by george graves
    I demand more fucking pictures. I don't know why you think what you are doing right now is so fucking important, because it's not. Go grab your fucking camera, snap some god dame pictures, plug that fucker into your laptop, and upload the fuckers.

    If you do not do exactly as instructed, I'm going to kill this bunny rabbit.



    You have 24 hours to comply.

    kthxbye
    Tomorrow (today) after work I will...promise.

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    did you get rid of your E36? your E36 is honestly probably the best looking E36 i have ever seen and it has continued to make me want a white one...

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Thank god, because that fucking bunny was just adorable lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied


    *muffled groans coming from bedroom*

    Leave a comment:


  • T.Dot_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Hodge
    Wonder how much he wants for them....16" 4-lug BBS RS are to die for!

    Price break for fellow FG'er? :nice:
    yup, but these are 5x130(porsche? or something like that..) with spacers.

    Glad the car found a good home, hope to see it better than new with all the problem areas taken care of soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    I demand more fucking pictures. I don't know why you think what you are doing right now is so fucking important, because it's not. Go grab your fucking camera, snap some god dame pictures, plug that fucker into your laptop, and upload the fuckers.

    If you do not do exactly as instructed, I'm going to kill this bunny rabbit.



    You have 24 hours to comply.

    kthxbye

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Damn out of all the people.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    blah blah blah... curious how you can type, but not take somemore pics. GTFO there and get us some. You'll find the E30 totally different. Once you have one, you'll always have or want one. Nice pick up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hodge
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    Id say at least $100 per wheel. :p
    If so, then consider them bought yesterday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Id say at least $100 per wheel. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Hodge
    replied
    Wonder how much he wants for them....16" 4-lug BBS RS are to die for!

    Price break for fellow FG'er? :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Hodge
    SOOOOO when you go 5-lug, your dropping those BBS RS's off at my house right?

    Thats awesome, Im sure wishful thinking!

    Leave a comment:

Working...