Pic reguest of some done up bronzit's!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brokecollegekid
    replied
    Originally posted by denises26
    Lets bring this thread up!


    Those wheels look great on the car. Where are you from in Bulgaria? My grandparents live in Sofia.

    Leave a comment:


  • denises26
    replied
    Lets bring this thread up!


    Leave a comment:


  • mechdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by ScHpAnKy
    a couple tasteful mods and yours will look like my old bronzit ^
    I think I'll keep it a coupe :)
    The only exterior mod I would like to do are euro bumpers. Gotta save my pennies.

    Leave a comment:


  • ScHpAnKy
    replied
    a couple tasteful mods and yours will look like my old bronzit ^

    Leave a comment:


  • mechdonald
    replied
    Here's my 1986 e. Totally stock except for the Bilstein Sports. I think it looks pretty good :)

    Leave a comment:


  • bpmack16
    replied





    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    Bronzit

    Thanks, I got them on.. but I don't knw about the the sizing..

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Car looks great man. and to post images on here you need to use a hosting site like photobucket or imagur. Either that or if you have a link to the picture, you can click the little image icon on the new post window. Looks like a mountain with a moon above it and a yellow sky behind it. Copy and paste the url in there and it will appear on the page.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    huh??
    pics are there now.. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    huh??

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    Bronzit




    phone pics, BTW can someone help display the images on here..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gath; 08-06-2012, 12:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied







    Updated since like 4 fuggin years ago haha


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by howdyhoayman
    Alpina wing? Wheel/tire/suspension specs?

    I wish hah..its a Tech 1 im on bhs alpina reps 15x7 et19, 205 50 15, ground controls with konis

    Leave a comment:


  • Hey_You
    replied
    Originally posted by howdyhoayman
    bump. need to find a reason to buy a bronzit.
    As a beater that you can mash on because who gives a fuck about the paint with a bronzit? On that topic, here's my beater, well part of it

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Originally posted by hendrixvodu


    Alpina wing? Wheel/tire/suspension specs?

    Leave a comment:

Working...