Pic reguest of some done up bronzit's!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chameleonleather
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    Agreed. The S52 combined with the exterior and 4 door hawtness. Best.

    Owner is a good guy as well :)
    insperation.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Dam blut that thing is cleaner than clean

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    paging Kishg and Louise... Sweetest bronzit ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    im bringing back sky high ride height bitches. its like driving on a cloud.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    Just paint match the bumpers, done!

    Leave a comment:


  • lowlightbw
    replied
    Moarar

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    H26
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    wow how did I miss this
    here is mine
    edit: these are after a full respray from bare metal an seat reupholster. in late 06 have put maybe 2500mi on since.






    considering a euro bumper swap, I know need a lip and exhaust, am still planing a s52 swap one of these days.
    The only way I like tucked DBs!!! DBs only look good with plastic valences IMO. :up:

    Nice whip! :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Il: thanks for the kind words, I like the metal bumpers, you cant tell from those pic's but the clear is striped off those and they have a mirror polish on the DB's. I have thought about the plastic swap who knows maybe
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-04-2009, 04:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    sick rims mrsleeve! oh, and plastic bumpers are basically a direct swap on your car, it would look like an 89-91 car, and even the elitests wouldn't be able to tell the difference... it's a late model chassis w/ metal bumpers.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    hmmmmm

    was unaware of that will have to do some more looking into the matter, thanks for the heads up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asbradley21
    replied
    I don't think you can do a euro bumper swap on an 88, as it's a late body style.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    wow how did I miss this
    here is mine
    edit: these are after a full respray from bare metal an seat reupholster. in late 06 have put maybe 2500mi on since.






    considering a euro bumper swap, I know need a lip and exhaust, am still planing a s52 swap one of these days.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-04-2009, 04:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    There is no hotter bronzit. Period.

    Agreed. The S52 combined with the exterior and 4 door hawtness. Best.

    Owner is a good guy as well :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Any Bronzit owner have an extra Drivers side fender?

    Leave a comment:

Working...