Pic reguest of some done up bronzit's!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vt_mischo
    replied
    Here is mine.


    My BMW 316i (e30) by michal.pech.sk, on Flickr


    My BMW 316i (e30) by michal.pech.sk, on Flickr


    My BMW 316i (e30) by michal.pech.sk, on Flickr

    Leave a comment:


  • Tismael711
    replied
    heres a pic of my bronzit vert along side my alpine white 318is.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    bump. need to find a reason to buy a bronzit.

    Leave a comment:


  • bpmack16
    replied
    Thanks Matt for the car it has come a long way.





    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Helluva'lotta nice 80's Toyota Camry's up in this thread...

    Leave a comment:


  • 6erwebb
    replied
    Originally posted by bigpepnyc
    Im looking at a bronzit 89 vert right now and this just sold me on it. exactly what I would do. I LOVE IT

    Leave a comment:


  • e30fish
    replied
    jesus, those style 5's look killa on that bronzit. more pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Gotta love Style 5's. Pictures don't do it justice. I like how big they look on your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • mammoth_e30
    replied
    Found this thread a year ago but I wasn't ready to post pics here till now....




    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • cbake82
    replied
    I want these rims!!!!!

    :hitler:
    Originally posted by tg318is
    Here's my bros car!







    sooooo nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Circa 92-94


    Same car around 97

    Leave a comment:


  • catchuk
    replied
    Originally posted by bigpepnyc


    bronzit mtech 2 looks pretty sweet almost makes me wanna rethink respraying my car a different color.

    Leave a comment:

Working...