If quattro ist fur sissies
Collapse
X
-
Ya. Tag is in the car already tho :) No pics because cell phone battery is dead.Leave a comment:
-
Wow Jon is a little hater. :p
I got the idea from Doug (only_euro I think)? His VW GTi has FWD FTW on Ohio plates. :)
I have been waiting on this sucker since June! But it'll be well worth it :DLeave a comment:
-
I need some ideas for a plate
I was thinking
dirty30
vrmpsht (after turbo)
rwdftw
fuhraze
e30pwr
I got a whole list..Leave a comment:
-
Damn that is classic! Nice - wear it with pride :up:
Jon
Edit: I wonder if FWD FTL is still available?Leave a comment:
-
I'm glad you got it though, I wish I could've gotten it in CA, it's an awesome plate.
PS: I'm trying to get "FUK FWD" right now but I have a feeling it won't be approved.
LOL.Leave a comment:
-
That is awesome! registration is up on the 323i, i was pondering which vanity plate to get.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: