If quattro ist fur sissies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Nice, that's awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Ya. Tag is in the car already tho :) No pics because cell phone battery is dead.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    haha, did you snap that pic at the DMV?

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    im not a hater!

    I swear!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Wow Jon is a little hater. :p

    I got the idea from Doug (only_euro I think)? His VW GTi has FWD FTW on Ohio plates. :)

    I have been waiting on this sucker since June! But it'll be well worth it :D

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    I need some ideas for a plate

    I was thinking

    dirty30
    vrmpsht (after turbo)
    rwdftw
    fuhraze
    e30pwr

    I got a whole list..

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Damn that is classic! Nice - wear it with pride :up:


    Jon

    Edit: I wonder if FWD FTL is still available?

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    I'm glad you got it though, I wish I could've gotten it in CA, it's an awesome plate.

    PS: I'm trying to get "FUK FWD" right now but I have a feeling it won't be approved.

    LOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    funny

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    haha tight

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    couple years ago this guy got his:

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    lol that is my new background

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    That is awesome! registration is up on the 323i, i was pondering which vanity plate to get.

    Leave a comment:

Working...