When I say "I'm on fire", I'm really trying to say that....
Collapse
X
-
wow erick, you like to live on the wild side!
I bet that can be a bit scary when you saw the pics! My turbo car seems to leak at the section of filler tube to the tank- but only when I have been running the car really hard. check that i guess.
hows everything else going these days?
you always have some cool pics though!Leave a comment:
-
so what did you think when people were yelling "you're on fire"?
glad both of you are okay! never saw the pics lol i had just gotten to the event maybe 5 minutes after it happened. Still have no clue of what caused it?! who put it out"? that e30 is pretty loyal its all i can say....Leave a comment:
-
Maybe I'll replace the "In Your Face!" windshield vynil with "I'M ON FIRE!!!!!!" and a small "srsly" at the other side of the windshield. :p
- ErickLeave a comment:
-
Damn that was scary. And not notice until you were done with the run.......WOW!!!
Glad you're ok though.Leave a comment:
-
-
Hey were like twins! From the sounds of it mine got a little more out of hand than yours. I had some oil in the trunk that contributed to the flames...

Pics of the damage dude!!
Mine was from non-ignited gasoline in the exhaust and cat converter lighting it off. Rear valence catching on fire and the rest is history.Leave a comment:
-
Not that I have noticed. I know Miatas do that quite a lot, but I never noticed it on my e30.
I will try to do a pressure check on my system.Leave a comment:
-
Definitely check the fuel system with pressure in it. Pull it out if you have to and pump it full of compressed air. Spray some soap water down and find your leak. I was amazed what I found in my system after putting 40psi of air in it.Leave a comment:
-
Do you have the purge valve hooked up to megasquirt? If not then you could be getting high tank pressures, does your gas tank hiss when you remove the cap?Leave a comment:
-
Like M.O.P once said "Fiyah!"
We should use that for sideways propulsionLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: