No announcement yet.

Please post pics of e30 with Mud Guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this place out they have oem rear mud flaps with oem mounting hardware.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
    1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

where do you look for euro bumpers? i am looking for some too. i have done everything that i could possibly want to do to my car except for install the springs i have in the trunk of my car and now I want to go and throw some new bumpers on

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
      Ha, I'd remove the shriner badge, but I think it might pull off some of the clear coat. I'll eventually throw on a plate filler to cover it up.

Yup, they're factory mud flaps. Highly sought after by some. They'll be up for sale once I get some euro bumpers.

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
      anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

keep searching in BMW forum classifieds

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
        1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
          where do you look for euro bumpers? i am looking for some too. i have done everything that i could possibly want to do to my car except for install the springs i have in the trunk of my car and now I want to go and throw some new bumpers on
          Well, like kenika mentioned, the forums are a great place to start looking. My brother, however, just scored four front bumpers and three rear bumpers from a friend in Germany. Obviously, I'll be buying a minty set off of him, but expect to see the rest of them go up in the FS section in a month or so.
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
            Search for Kronus - I believe he has a front Euro Bumper for sale. Not sure if it has been sold. He is located in CA also.

Comment

^^Is Trevor selling them?

Comment

They haven't arrived and will likely need some work before they're sellable. He'll probably clean them up, use some rust encapsulator, prime, and paint the backs of some of them.

I'll shoot you a PM when they arrive though.
                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                  ^^Is Trevor selling them?
                  I believe it is an extra set.

Comment

Does anyone know how to mount these on correctly not half assed?
                    I have all the herdware but before I dig into the car I want to have evrything down for the install.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'm getting vlad flaps. its decided.

Plus, its fun to say

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                        Does anyone know how to mount these on correctly not half assed?
                        I have all the herdware but before I dig into the car I want to have evrything down for the install.
                        Pm me your email and I will send the directions to you. I have to scan them first so it will be in a couple of days.

ZM
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          I'm getting vlad flaps. its decided.

Plus, its fun to say
                          I want some too...
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...