turbo 5.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo 5.......

sup guys..... i saw that you guiys parked my slfdrifters vid well.. here is the turbo 5 from ter tech that ran that day also..... maybe now you will have a bit more respect for drifters....

Website featuring drivers and individuals involved in the Florida drifting community

Re: turbo 5.......

Originally posted by e30 gangsta
    i saw that you guiys parked my slfdrifters vid well..
    I recognize those individual words as english, but I have no idea what that sentance means.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

road racers respect drifters when they hit things.
      BEERTECH

Comment

the moderator parked a sfldrifters vid when i posted it... so he parked the thread..... therefore locked it....

Comment

So I actually watched the videos.

That's "drifting"? Jesus, I thought it was supposed to be some huge car control thing where you do a proper setup and fling the car, holding it in a sideways yaw for a while.

That's just some jackass womping on the throttle in a RWD car and powersliding it.

Pfffft.

-Charlie
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

he stuck his hand out the window=drifting
            BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              he stuck his hand out the window=drifting
              Ahhh.

So, looking at this, "drifting" events are basically like a really open autox course, where instead of working to take the fast line around the track, you just womp the throttle and hang the ass out?

The autox community calls those "fun runs".

Hell, come to think of it, Rednecks must be really "JDM", they've been doing that for 50 years.

-Charlie
              FYYFF

Comment

the OG drifter....

BEERTECH

Comment

Here we go again. Why don't you just lock this thread now and go to a high performance driving event, since that is the only thing that you are allowed to do with an E30.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

i know man i bet you half of these guys cant keep there back out..... and i bet if they went to a gyhmkana..... ( its auto x but 587398732109 times more difficult..... and more technical....) they would say this track is to hard or make up another excuse... and im sorry...to take a turn that big..... is very fucking hard...... plus if u dont know he was about half a foot from the wall.... i dont see you doign that in your e30

Comment

I can't let the thread go without this picture.

I've actually run a couple of gymkhana's too BTW.

-Charlie
                      FYYFF

Comment

I was 1 foot away from the concrete wall on 25 degree banking on tuesday. in my E30
                        BEERTECH

Comment

this is a bunch o f Gymkhana vids.... from one event..... i wouldnt wanna think about throwing a event for the e30 people..... just because yall would be hitting all the freaking cones.... ( at least the ones that think they are michael schumacher!!!)

Comment

BEERTECH

Comment

Rob, you need to change your sig.

Drifting is the FIGURE SKATING of motorsports.

Powersliding or drifting, the first video was cool. The second one was not drifitng.

Comment

Working...
                              X