Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

Since my daughter was born a month and a week ago, my 4 door eta has been pulling family duty. Its doing pretty good actually. Besides being too low and a little bit too small in the rear in terms of leg room for my wife, its doing great. I have the baby seat in the back and the stroller in the trunk. I went to the mall a few weeks ago for the first time in years (Im usually anti-mall since Im against anything that involves tons of people). Since I JUST figured out how to host pictures on this new computer I have, I will be posting more pictures soon showing the trunk with the stroller and the rear with the baby seat installed. Im pretty happy about this. Im so happy that I have no desire and/or need to get a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesy minivan. No need to compromise my vehicular beliefs as of yet. Granted this is not the ideal car to be doing this in, but its working out for the moment. The ride quality definitely isnt ideal for a little baby even though she sleeps through pretty much anything. In the future, I see an E39 ///M5.

Thats my cat Pancho taking a little power nap on my warm hood. Not bad for a baby hauler huh?? Looks kinda cool. Im going to try and be the "cool" dad haha.

Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 12-11-2008, 11:40 PM.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

If only my parents had been so hip! I had to deal with a modded Volvo...
    '89 325is S50 Track Montser
    '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Damn, those wheels are ugly.

Comment

I've been trying to reason with my wife a way out if the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesy minvan, It so far has been a losing battle. In her eyes, if not the gay minivan, it would be a super flaming prison rape homosex SUV. It's a lose, lose either way.
        Matt

sigpic

Comment

GOD, i hate cats. The neighbors cat is always on my car! Right after i wash it the damn cat has to walk all up and down my car with is muddy paws. No offence but cats and cars dont mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver View Post
            GOD, i hate cats. The neighbors cat is always on my car! Right after i wash it the damn cat has to walk all up and down my car with is muddy paws. No offence but cats and cars dont mix.
            +23165364123543 on the annoying paw prints.

ps. nice sedan though!
            i wish my dad had a taste in cars, or at least had any interest in them
            but that's far from possible. he drives a champagne gold 95 oldsmobile. horrible.

best modification to any car is a clean car.
            -jeff

Comment

Wife, Kid, stroller, diaper bag, groceries.......

I love E30s, but an E34/E39 Touring would make life better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver View Post
                I hate that crap so much; somehow they seem to alway have the dirtiest feet too? They leaves marks with every step. I remember at college a little kitten crawled up inside my buddies engine. Luckily we heard it so he didn't drive or start the engine, but we couldn't get the thing out forever because it was up in some weird nook. Can't remember what happened to it?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Yeah! I know I think I am going to buy a shotgun! No more cat issues. haha

Comment

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Magnet:

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I fit my 3 year old and 11 month old in the back of my sedan. It's a lot of fun to do some mild canyon carving with the family on board going out to Julian. My 3 year old always says "Daddy make the horsy car go in circles" LOL.
                      sigpic

Comment

BBS RS + alpinweiss sedan + plastic bumpers= cool dad in my book

No such thing as "too low"

Congrats on your transition into daddyhood
                        Originally posted by ebelements
                        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                          waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Magnet:

Now where can I buy this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles magnet you speak of?
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesty minivan?

do we have issues being secure in our masculinity?

Anyone who owns a house and has kids would benefit from a minivan. Much space for people and stuff. Much more room and flexibility than a gas hog SUV.

Wagon is a compromise that works for small families. I like my wagon. But if the whole family is going anywhere more than 20-25 miles, we are in the Sienna.

:shrug:
                            Current Cars
                            2014 M235i
                            2009 R56 Cooper S
                            1998 M3
                            1997 M3

Comment

I'm going to echo Dave on this one...

My wife bought a Ford Windstar last year for her daycare business, so she could fit all the kids in when they need to go somewhere. While I'm still trying to get over owning one, I cannot deny how convenient it is. Everything fits! Once I get back to working steadily, we're going to sell it and get a VW Eurovan, tho. Gotta have something with a least some kind of Euro-cred. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X