Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 325e has been pulling family duty. (Pics added!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then get a Sprinter turbo diesel.
    sigpic

Comment

Recaro baby seat... DO IT
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

better idea
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

^^^^^^
          Dude!! I told the Mrs that I'm getting one of those for the first baby and long story short, she's not havin it.

That recaro seat is effin amazing
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

my parents had a nissan sentra coupe and a mazda 323 hatchback. Never had a van or nothing, and they carted us everywhere. and they were both 5 speeds. they didnt need a minivan and neither will I (i guess if you have more then 2 kids.....)
            Originally posted by Beastolizer
            what is the difference between the 12 LED and 6 LED and 24 LED?
            Originally posted by norcalE30
            you may want to sit down, this is complex...
            one has 6 LEDs, one has 12 LEDs, and one has 24 LEDs

Comment

That is by far the coolest family truckster in the US.

Comment

cool to see your using the "eta"

when Emily was born i sold her E30vert and bought her our first E30 touring as the family car-- worked out just fine-- till i stole it and started modding it and gave the wife a 4door 316 to drive!!! hahha

I think I will never forget when my daughter and wife were in the car and the header flange cracked. I had to drive a good 30 miles still home- had all kinds of towels stuffed by the daughters ears. terrible e30s!

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                  If only my parents had been so hip! I had to deal with a modded Volvo...
                  That's not to bad, I had to grow up with a Vanegon with a flat six in it. My dads a crazy euro who felt he had to have somthing unique when we moved to the states I guess.

IMO you sould import an e30 wagon for the kid carrying purposes!

Do Work www.sbeuroclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by rbartongrimley View Post
                    That's not to bad, I had to grow up with a Vanegon with a flat six in it. My dads a crazy euro who felt he had to have somthing unique when we moved to the states I guess.
                    Woohoo, me too. Flat six Vanagon syncro with a 5 speed manual in it. It could do 60 mph on a good day with a tail wind.

-Charlie
                    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                    FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                      ^^^^^^
                      Dude!! I told the Mrs that I'm getting one of those for the first baby and long story short, she's not havin it.
                      No offense, but your Mrs. needs to get a damn clue. Recaro makes THE safest baby seats on the market.

Comment

m5 wagon!
                        but rocking the eta is cool! I always wondered why moms drive around in their suburbans w/20" wheels with 1 maybe 2 kids in it. I hate that look. and as motorcycle rider i hate it even more. (See that thing on the side of the steering wheel? that's called a blinker. USE IT!).
                        Last edited by T Verdier; 12-10-2008, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Nice to see that your not getting rid of it for a minivan JUST because of a newborn. When i was growing up my dad had a nicely modded E21. Me and my brother and sister fit just fine in the back seat of that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                            Since my daughter was born a month and a week ago, my 4 door eta has been pulling family duty. Its doing pretty good actually. Besides being too low and a little bit too small in the rear in terms of leg room for my wife, its doing great. I have the baby seat in the back and the stroller in the trunk. I went to the mall a few weeks ago for the first time in years (Im usually anti-mall since Im against anything that involves tons of people). Since I JUST figured out how to host pictures on this new computer I have, I will be posting more pictures soon showing the trunk with the stroller and the rear with the baby seat installed. Im pretty happy about this. Im so happy that I have no desire and/or need to get a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesy minivan. No need to compromise my vehicular beliefs as of yet. Granted this is not the ideal car to be doing this in, but its working out for the moment. The ride quality definitely isnt ideal for a little baby even though she sleeps through pretty much anything. In the future, I see an E39 ///M5.

Thats my cat Pancho taking a little power nap on my warm hood. Not bad for a baby hauler huh?? Looks kinda cool. Im going to try and be the "cool" dad haha.
                            Remember how you didn't know shit about being a Dad and can't believe how much your life has already changed? Don't knock the minivan, you'll soon learn what managing a toddler is all about. Get back to me the first time your wife comes out of the store with a 16 month old kicking and screaming while trying to push a cart of groceries and then load everything and your daughter into a tiny little E30 with a car parked next to yours.

Our Sienna with power sliders and power tailgate is worth it's weight in Blunt Cum(tm). Not to mention we can actually take other people with us when we want to go somewhere.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                              Remember how you didn't know shit about being a Dad and can't believe how much your life has already changed? Don't knock the minivan, you'll soon learn what managing a toddler is all about. Get back to me the first time your wife comes out of the store with a 16 month old kicking and screaming while trying to push a cart of groceries and then load everything and your daughter into a tiny little E30 with a car parked next to yours.
                              Yeah, my wife kept her E30 for about 6 months after our daughter was born. Then it was SUV time. We got her a 4 door Suzuki Sidekick sport, that little thing was badass. But we had to sell it for the minivan for her daycare business. :(

Comment

Ditto what VacMan said.

The other thing is, when you are talking about your wife and kids and transport, you want something that will run and not leave them stranded. You cannot beat a Sienna/Odyssey in that department.
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X