Check Out What I Just Picked Up For $1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check Out What I Just Picked Up For $1200

I used to have an 87' 325is with a plastic bumper swap, bilstein sports with bav auto springs, bav auto intake, stromung exhaust, mom wheel and hub, and i absolutely loved the car, the paint was beautiful but she had alot of rot, too much to want to fix her. I ended up getting rid of her and have been cruising craigslist until i stumbled across an 88' 325 red 2 door 5 speed black interior power everything, new headgasket, timing belt, clutch, brakes, and all car is immaculate, one spot of rust i have found and the interior is gorgeous no cracks in the dash or anything. Have big plans for this car, its got the 2.7 in it so i plan on swapping on an i head and all the goodies in tune with it to make a 2.7i, bilstein sports with some sort of springs, plastic bumper swap, yellow lamin-x, euro grills, is spoiler, borbet a's, an exhaust, intake, chip and some other goodies. What do ya think!? :D

THE NEW

looks to be in decent shape...mileage? lsd? mods?
    e30s r kool

Comment

Did someone put a new valance on there? Interior pics?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
        Did someone put a new valance on there?

Come on e30 n00b. It's an 88.

Comment

Plastic bumper swap.
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

looks good. nice pick up
            AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

nice come up, they need an E bimmer in Forza

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                Come on e30 n00b. It's an 88.
                I'm such a jackalope :puppy:

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

u picked it up in CT correct? east haven CT to be exact right?

i was very very interested in this and was very close to buying it but sadly i didnt have sufficient funds...

well atleast it went to a good home i wont lie tho im kinda madd lol

Comment

Car looks to be in good condition. Nice pick up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice, plastic bumpers will swap right one there. No modifications necessary...

Comment

Looks like a nice base for project car. The only plus on my car is no rust 8) Yay for California.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Please don't put type a's on it. :p

Comment

That is a super eta good find!

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
                            1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

cool, a SETA. that aint no 87 325is though.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X