• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pm'd you Julien ...

Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Simply sexy.
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

Do you guys think I should make a module that would drop your windows an inch or so and then re-close when you shut the door?

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Pull off your door cards and you will see some bolts attached to tracks. They can be used to make adjustments to your windows. IMHO I hate having to do this on cars. My dad is a glass man and it takes a while to get the "perfect" fit. Never had to do this on a e30, but adjusting your windows for frameless windows is almost universal.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

well on the plus side, at least its not at xbox

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Do you guys think I should make a module that would drop your windows an inch or so and then re-close when you shut the door?
            I would buy it !

Simply sexy.
            man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

apparently my fix worked for franko......
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

sure did Julien ! Thank you !

But I would still buy a module that would drop my windows an inch or so...

Simply sexy.

Comment

too take the door cards off there is three screws in the handle. not a hard job.

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                  anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
                    too take the door cards off there is three screws in the handle. not a hard job.

who said it's hard ?

Simply sexy.

Comment

Yes that is annoying. It isn't really hard to get at the adjustment screws, but still a PITA.
                      My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
                      http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

just do what i do, if the windows are all the way up, lift the top with said thumb and close door by window. or just crack the windows a little bit and remember how high up the window can go with out catching. ive been doing this for 6 years and it doesnt bother me to the point of spending cash on it. the "fix" julien talked about didnt work for me or maybe i didnt do it right. but either way youll get used to this.

Comment

Working...
                        X