Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visors
    replied
    Anyone know where I can get the small cargo net in the passenger footwell? Love the build, looks great!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlucretius View Post
    Didn't this car just sell on BAT for ~62k$?
    Yes I had been trying to feature it so after he had the wonderful photo shoot done, I snuck it in to feature it before it sold.

Leave a comment:

• jph
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, this is the same car

• mrlucretius
    replied
    Didn't this car just sell on BAT for ~62k$?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Record breaking car we have here lol

Leave a comment:

• luckybk
    replied
    That is one good looking engine bay.

Leave a comment:

• jph
    commented on 's reply
    Hey buddy, thank you! It was a labor of love and it's also very therapeutic for me. Currently running 93 octane at 16 PSI and it's making 489 whp / 413 wtq. On 100 octane at 24 PSI it made 596 whp. Couldn't get the dyno to pick up RPM so no torque figures to go with the 596 whp, but I'd guess around 500ish wtq.

• jph
    commented on 's reply
    It was custom made by a forum member here. Here's the link, doesn't seem like he's making them anymore though: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...d-phone-holder

Full disclosure: I had a bad experience with the transaction and you can read about it toward the end of the thread. I think it was one of the last few posts in the thread.

• jeenyus
    replied
    how many ponies does this thing use to move the wheels? Something majestic about an m52 turbo.

Also, the attention to detail on this car is impressive. the dash alone is just on point.

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    how many ponies does this thing use to move the wheels? Something majestic about an m52 turbo.

Leave a comment:

• dcw242
    replied
    Need info on that center console cup and phone holder bracket!

Leave a comment:

• columbo_01
    replied
    WOW. Amazing car. A local too :) Congrats and well deserved.

Leave a comment:

• jph
    replied
    Thank you, everyone. After watching many COTMs featured over the years, it's an honor to have mine here now. It was a long road to get here and I'm truly humbled.

Leave a comment:

• jph
    commented on 's reply
    It's not factory tinted. It's 3M Crystalline 50% tint. Great stuff.

• jph
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, buddy! Right now I'm focusing on the house I recently bought. But you know me, something is definitely in the cards!
Working...
X