Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube review on my 318is

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    YouTube review on my 318is

    https://youtu.be/tHokJbz14nA

    #2
    Very cool video. That interior looks fantastic. You've owned it for 25 years?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
      Very cool video. That interior looks fantastic. You've owned it for 25 years?
      I have not, I recently aquired the car.

      Trying to put a value on it, the market seems to be a wide range.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by voxx82 View Post

        I have not, I recently aquired the car.

        Trying to put a value on it, the market seems to be a wide range.
        Ah, my bad. He said the previous owner owned it for that long. Yeah, it's hard to put a value on it. Check out BaT sales here (and look for the 318is speciically): https://bringatrailer.com/bmw/e30/

        Yours looks to be in great shape. Are you planning to keep it or try and sell it?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post

          Ah, my bad. He said the previous owner owned it for that long. Yeah, it's hard to put a value on it. Check out BaT sales here (and look for the 318is speciically): https://bringatrailer.com/bmw/e30/

          Yours looks to be in great shape. Are you planning to keep it or try and sell it?
          Yup I did check out BAT.

          So I think I'm going to be listing the car soon actually. I previously owned an e30 M3, but I sold when the market was going up. When this car presented itself I could walk away. After driving it around a bit I realized how much I like the creature comforts of newer cars, so that kinda of made my decision to let it go soon.

          Comment


            #6
            Shouldn't you record the car underneath to show its real condition?
            If it has no rust, the value will be significantly higher.

            The passenger's seat is wonderful.
            The dashboard starts to crack.
            The driver's door is misaligned and has been repainted.
            The exhaust touches the bumper. Will it burn it?
            The trunk seal is bad and water gets on the battery.
            The side mirrors need new glass.
            The odometer is stuck at 106,196 and the mileage can be 50k higher.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
              Shouldn't you record the car underneath to show its real condition?
              If it has no rust, the value will be significantly higher.

              The passenger's seat is wonderful.
              The dashboard starts to crack.
              The driver's door is misaligned and has been repainted.
              The exhaust touches the bumper. Will it burn it?
              The trunk seal is bad and water gets on the battery.
              The side mirrors need new glass.
              The odometer is stuck at 106,196 and the mileage can be 50k higher.
              This video was a review about the e30 itself not to market the car.

              Thank you for your review on the car. Have you seen the car in person?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by voxx82 View Post

                Thank you for your review on the car. Have you seen the car in person?
                No, I haven't.
                I just examined the video like a person who wants to buy it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  nice car, you can tell the host is passionate about it. haven't seen anybody so in love with a 318is before

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X