My first car! 1988 325E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first car! 1988 325E

Hi. I've owned my E30 for a couple years now, but for some reason I only just signed up for this forum. The car is a 1988 325E with lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, a MOMO steering wheel, a scorpion exhaust, and the engine from a 325i. Basically all the mods were done by the previous owner, I haven't had as much time as I would like to work on it, so all I have really done is replace the clutch slave cylinder, change the oil, and put on an aftermarket shift knob. I got new tires and an alignment, because the car had tires from 3 different brands on it when I bought it. I have some short and long term plans for it (wheels/brakes and turbo/k20 swap respectively) but it's a huge amount of fun as it is. The first picture is how it looked when I bought it, all the rest are progressively newer.

Glad you painted the grilles black, add the black side trim, paint the center bumper trim black and it will be moving quite nicely in the right direction.

I’d buy 2 maybe 3 cans of SEM Trim paint. It will be worth it’s weight in gold.

Post a picture of the tach, you might have a SuperEta
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

man the front end looks so much better in black lol.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
      X