New to me E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to me E30

Finally picked up an E30. My girlfriend and i have been wanting one for years now and finally pulled the trigger. 1990 325is in Bronzit Beige, 5 speed car. Recently got it back from get alot of maintenance done on it, sadly the day after getting it back a tree fell on it and runied the hood. Its not the worst ive seen but when we do get to re-spraying the car (the paint is really bad) we'll get a new hood on there as well. Very excited to be part of the community, cant wait to get it started

Looks like a real beauty! Sorry about the tree incident.
    Any pics from the interior?
    Belgian E30 Driver
    /
    //
    1990 - E30 - 318i Cabriolet Brilliantrot
    /// 1988 - E30 - 320i Touring Diamantschwarz (Sold)
    /// 1990 - E30 - 318IS Coupé Lazurblau

Check out my Rare BMW Music Edition Cassettes Topic

Comment

Not yet, will take some soon. Sadly it does have a cracked dash but planning on getting that taken care of soon and adding some coco mats!

Comment

Welcome welcome

That looks a lot nicer than you make it out to be

Where are you located?

-Daddy
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by jrob73 View Post
          Not yet, will take some soon. Sadly it does have a cracked dash but planning on getting that taken care of soon and adding some coco mats!
          I've always been intrigued by Coco mats. Swapping a cracked dash is like a right of passage in the E30 community. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Welcome welcome

That looks a lot nicer than you make it out to be

Where are you located?

-Daddy
            Im in Agoura Hills / Calabasas. surprisingly not to many running around this area

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post

I've always been intrigued by Coco mats. Swapping a cracked dash is like a right of passage in the E30 community. :-)
              Ever since I saw them in one of my friends e28 some years ago ive always wanted a set in a future car. They fit the style so well imo

Comment

Originally posted by jrob73 View Post

Im in Agoura Hills / Calabasas. surprisingly not to many running around this area
                You'll see a bunch the closer to malibu you get.. You should def check out cars and coffee on sunday out there
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Got some interior photos this morning, not to shabby

Comment

Not bad looking. Ive seen some people use black door pockets/ door pulls to compliment the black and tan interior you have going on right now
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      Not bad looking. Ive seen some people use black door pockets/ door pulls to compliment the black and tan interior you have going on right now
                      Im thinking of eventually doing black door cards and doing a fun fabric insert

Comment

Working...
                      X