Clear All

where at in NJ?

Comment

current pics.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

It seems like ALL e30m3s have been going to New Jersey recently. Or is just me....
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

I am in Morristown but will be in Princeton come the new year. This car seems to have been neglected for a few years and I felt I had to snag it as prices continue to rise and bring it back to life. I have replaced the steering rack, ps pump and tie rods so far to get her back to driving condition. The s52 is healthy but the interior isn't; I have an EVO 2 Interior coming from Europe (I am a BMW cloth fanatic) and I would love to repaint this ASAP. Plans are still developing as I am buying a house right now as well. Below are the few pics I do have of the car as she sits today and some pics of my other E30; enjoy and open to comments!

Comment

Very nice collection! Princeton is right down the road from me. Sounds like you will be moving into the are just as I am moving out. You should bring this by Guten parts so we can take a look at her sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
              Very nice collection! Princeton is right down the road from me. Sounds like you will be moving into the are just as I am moving out. You should bring this by Guten parts so we can take a look at her sometime!
              I actually went to Levent to pick up a starter for the white one not too long ago:)

Comment

I probably meet you while you were there and didn't even know it!

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                  I probably meet you while you were there and didn't even know it!
                  Haha did you just buy the e46 touring? I was there that day.

Comment

No, That wasn't me. That was one of our customers though.

Comment

Please please please do Daytona Violet. I was so close to pulling the trigger but couldn't do it, but if I had, it would have been going straight to the body shop for a Daytona treatment.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Please please please do Daytona Violet. I was so close to pulling the trigger but couldn't do it, but if I had, it would have been going straight to the body shop for a Daytona treatment.
                        Haha - I will be honest since I was able to source the grey EVO 2 cloth (below) i was leaning OEM Macao Blue, since the dark blue gray combo is perfect; but after talking to many owners who have seen it in person they said it wasn't as good in person so being an e36 guy I immediately thought Techno or Estoril

Comment

Originally posted by FAM3OUS View Post
                          Haha - I will be honest since I was able to source the grey EVO 2 cloth (below) i was leaning OEM Macao Blue, since the dark blue gray combo is perfect; but after talking to many owners who have seen it in person they said it wasn't as good in person so being an e36 guy I immediately thought Techno or Estoril
                          Id stick with an oem e30 m3 color. Macao blue would add more value and look great with your interior. Im sure it would look good with the original color of the car too ;)
                          Current:
                          1989 325i
                          1988 M3
                          1987 325ic
                          Past:
                          2001 330ci
                          2001 M3

Comment

You have impeccable taste sir!
                            Love the Alpine, especially the interior!

Comment

There needs to be a limit of 2 E30 M3s per owner enacted. Nice collection sir. I love blue E30s so have at it. Will look great with that interior.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

What a fantastic duo! I love love love the interior on your white car

I'm with you on the Macau, I think it would look great with the Evo 2 interior.

Comment

Working...
                                X