The [Ongoing] Story of Hilde30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • grandeswag
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2020
    • 147

    #16
    Originally posted by JasonWilson48
    I second what grandeswag said.

    Great job, and keep going. Plenty of time before the snow hits to get it on the road.

    Also, coincendentally I am about to start up my new-to-me S52 as well. My project is a bit of a mess, and took some weird turns. I'll post my updates when I get it running.
    We can synchronize like a nuclear launch
    https://www.youtube.com/@DekadentGarage

    Comment

    • dice2012
      Member
      • Mar 2021
      • 77

      #17
      Originally posted by JasonWilson48

      Also, coincendentally I am about to start up my new-to-me S52 as well. My project is a bit of a mess, and took some weird turns. I'll post my updates when I get it running.
      Let's go, more Delphin S52s! I had a productive weekend, getting closer to it being reliable, fingers crossed.

      Originally posted by grandeswag

      We can synchronize like a nuclear launch
      R3V ain't ready for the S52 apocalypse. Also, the SDW exhaust sounds sweet. Never had V-Bands on an exhaust before, but I expect I will never want to go back. So easy to install vs the rusted out flanges on the M20 exhaust...
      Last edited by dice2012; Yesterday, 10:53 AM. Reason: Wrote S52 instead of SDW whoops
      the big D

      Comment

      Working...