Once a h26 and now the h23 project tribute:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 2002jm
    R3VLimited
    • Sep 2005
    • 2076

    #1

    Once a h26 and now the h23 project tribute:)

    Well, I am just about done with the e21 project; and now to go to the hartge h23 tribute:)
    I will link this thread back to the real h26 that I built a few years ago; sold it to a guy and now the car is in Sun Valley Idaho:

    Hope you enjoy the h23; hope I can post pictures too.
    Bought this from a guy in Oregon..... just like the h26 as a painted 323i and decided to put all my extra hartge parts on it.
    It took me about a year to figure out everything and where all the parts went back on the car, you see the car came in a bunch of boxes
    and in the trunk a ton of parts. Had to work all that out; then I had a year of fueling problems running way too rich; and then I bought a
    e21 that took forever to put back together. So hopefully I am back to R3v with a build project. Will start pictures tomorrow.....
  • 2mAn
    Señior Mod
    • Aug 2010
    • 20982

    #2
    Excited to see what you cook up this time
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1966 Blue Boat
    -1969 Red VW
    -1986 White BMW
    -2006 Green Thing

    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment

    • e30m3s54turbo
      No R3VLimiter
      • Jun 2010
      • 3290

      #3
      Hello John.

      I can’t wait for it .
      Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

      DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

      Comment

      • 2002jm
        R3VLimited
        • Sep 2005
        • 2076

        #4
        well got to get the car in the garage first this week:)
        hoping to get the pictures from when I first bought the car on here. We pulled the engine/tranny
        and took it down to the crank to check everything; think it had been rebuilt, because everything
        looked good and was within spec. lots of fun this Fall/Winter.

        Comment

        • 2002jm
          R3VLimited
          • Sep 2005
          • 2076

          #5
          here are a couple of pictures of the engine;) More to follow:)

          Comment

          Working...