Clear All

• snitzer
    replied
    nice work

Leave a comment:

• fleece johnson
    replied
    Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
    how close i am to where this went down makes me want to vom...
    exactly what i was thinking...

Leave a comment:

• Mstngcobr761
    replied
    Originally posted by ben312 View Post
    Charcoal Evaporator
    Yeah i forgot to edit that

Leave a comment:

• ben312
    replied
    Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post

pretty sure this is the fuel filter...whatever it is, is gone...im keeping it thought incase i need it
    Charcoal Evaporator

Leave a comment:

• mck
    replied
    Nice buy, subscribed

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    As a track rat who cares what you do with it, you owe no apologies to anyone since your doing the work.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Hahaha Its not exactly the cheapest car to try and rebuild... Plus I was a student when I first got it...I just recently started a career so things are looking up for the car

There is a thread called procrastination. I was joking, I appreciate there is alot of work here and applaud your efforts.

Leave a comment:

• oldskool3
    replied
    that is an outrageous deal!! Glad it is being brought back to life by someone who actually takes the time to do it properly. Good luck with your project. I have wanted to s50 and m3 for quite some time now.

Leave a comment:

• iamsam
    replied
    no fugging way man. This is the steal of a lifetime.

Leave a comment:

• Mstngcobr761
    replied
    Couple shots that I forgot

You can see a patch where its really clean (where the bottom of the back seat would be) thats the area i started cleaning with goof off...this process will be continued throughout the whole interior and trunk..then i need to figure out if im going to rhino line or paint

Leave a comment:

• Mstngcobr761
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    That was Jeff's (smonkbmw) car.

This is a seriously awesome thread. It hurts my heart to think of that poor M3 sitting there rotting like that, but makes it all better to know that you're bringing it back from the brink. And doing a fine job!
    Thank you..I know some people arent going to approve of the direction im going with some things (im already catching shit about the interior being fully gutted with just a cage and two racing seats) but im trying my hardest to do the car justice

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Was this the "antfarm" car? that was going to be rebuilt with S14, then got put up for sale at some point? or was that someone else?
    That was Jeff's (smonkbmw) car.

This is a seriously awesome thread. It hurts my heart to think of that poor M3 sitting there rotting like that, but makes it all better to know that you're bringing it back from the brink. And doing a fine job!

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Thats something else...this is a whole different animal
    oh...damn you by the way. Damn you. What a gift.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 08-09-2009, 02:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mstngcobr761
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Was this the "antfarm" car? that was going to be rebuilt with S14, then got put up for sale at some point? or was that someone else?
    Thats something else...this is a whole different animal

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X