No announcement yet.

Old Blue 2002 (1974 BMW 2002 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wheels showed up! sadly i need to save up for some tires before i can put them on my car. bills and a few parking tickets have cut into my car fund... i can not wait!

Last edited by deutschman; 08-21-2010, 01:19 PM.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Nice, all is comming along nicely...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

thank you kind sir.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Good job.

Are you on the FAQ?

John
          The Revolution will not be televised.

Comment

Thats whats up

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by harv View Post
              Good job.

Are you on the FAQ?

John
              yes i am. i have the same user name on the faq as i do here.
              cheers guys.

here is a shity video of a drive i took down Skyline Dr. in CA near SF yesterday. My friend is not very good at using the iphone so he did not hold it side ways and the shot came out small.

still waiting on tires to put everything together.

sigpic

Comment

all my orders for brake pads have been getting refunded because of items that were not in stock when i ordered them. so some one suggested i call porterfield brakes and ask them. i have a set of r4-s pads on the way right now. stoked.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm running Dunlop direzza z1 star spec's in 185/60/14
                  Last edited by deutschman; 10-26-2010, 06:12 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

so i finely got my brakes working the way i want them to be working. got them all spaced out right and bled properly after a bit of confusion caused by some of my fellow 02'ers on the faq page.
                    cheers to all the people who helped me out over there, and by there i mean the '02 faq.

i hope to have some interior detailes sorted out by christmas/new years. need to save up some money. ill keep you guys updated.

i dont ever plan on trying to paint her or do anymore body work because she is just not worth it. been in a few fender benders and there is just to much wrong with the body to make investing money in it worth while. im just going to build a driving machine. ugly and mean is the plan.

at some point i will buy an '02 with a nice body and swap all my parts over to it.

cheers everyone!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                      i dont ever plan on trying to paint her or do anymore body work because she is just not worth it. been in a few fender benders and there is just to much wrong with the body to make investing money in it worth while. im just going to build a driving machine. ugly and mean is the plan.

at some point i will buy an '02 with a nice body and swap all my parts over to it.

cheers everyone!
                      Sometimes you gotta make that call, my old 74 (the one in my sig) was just like that. I started digging into the body work and after getting the entire thing stripped I realized it was just too far gone. If I hadn't done that, I could have easily gotten years of driving enjoyment out of it and just scrapped the shell when I could afford to buy a shell in much better condition.

I'd suggest flat black and IE flares, nothing makes a piece of shit meaner than that combo.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd suggest flat black and IE flares, nothing makes a piece of shit meaner than that combo.
                        thats for sure! :D
                        sigpic

Comment

I have 2 s14 engines with trans for sale if you are thinking of going that route.

Comment

i would just try to roller paint her. look at it this way, it cant look any worse. so anything you do will be an improvement.

the mechanicals look really well sorted. congrats.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

I'm thinking my next addition to my bmw family will be a 2002...

Looks like a perfect candidate for a mean driver or track rat
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                                I'm thinking my next addition to my bmw family will be a 2002...

Looks like a perfect candidate for a mean driver or track rat
                                They are real governs! I need some new struts but my car handles like it's on rails tight now and stops on a dime.
                                I have been getting thumbs up for my car every day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X