• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice color choice!
    Chris
    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Liking the idea for the color, sun burst style.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Not to much going on. I have been swamped at my shop because the sun came out and everyone wants their cars detailed.

Got some firewall deadening that wasn't ripped to pieces:
        (old on the left obviously)

Got the tar and fuse block back in place.

The booster is from a VW Vanagon. I saw it in a junk yard already pulled and it looked identical to the 944 booster. On the way out I talked to a guy who says he installed a E30 booster and Master on his Vanagon and it felt a bit mushier. So I figure if I run this booster and my master I should feel really close to stock or maybe a bit tighter.
        Am I wrong? this booster shit confuses me.

Booster mocked up:

To be honest it doesn't look like I will need to modify the booster at all. It is very close, 5/6 mm from aligning with the pedal lever. That's what I am working on now... more later bitches.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Finished the pedal box swap

Before:

After:

Here is the booster/lever diffrence. Piece of cake, no mod will be needed :-D

Here are some designs ive been working on for my custom front valance:

Comment

whoa awsome progress. what brand paint was used on this?
            Originally posted by TimKninja
            Racelands are cheap shit.
            Originally posted by whodwho
            So are r3v members
            Originally posted by Cabriolet
            dude, this is R3v. there's like 40 project threads, and like 20 FS threads and 100 members ride threads of stupid shit. guaranteed laughs on every page. cut springs, rolled cars at 20mph, fishtank heater core, selling broken stuff, painting cars with paint brush, cheap wings, hella-flush and then there is Vlad, king of the eta M3

Comment

Euros huh? We might be able to work something out if I can get to Japan at the end of the month? No crap man, I'm seriously considering repainting the Henna now. Shoot me a PM to discuss
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Man I wish I had the garage need to restore my '87 like this! I'm loving your color choice and that top right valance looks like a great design.

Comment

Comment

Seriously, Danny I just spit beer all over the place. hahahahha

Comment

That's me asking for updates.

Comment

I'll have a good update this weekend, hopefully. Porsche club is having a tech/garage day here and at east bay collision, so I've been cleaning and redoing much of the shop.

The car needs a front subframe before I can put the engine in (this ones broken). Im also missing an M20 flywheel and clutch.

Add that and the shop running on top of me working on Court's E30, The PRO3, my 240z, my red car and James s38 mount arm fabrication.

I have to many projects.

Comment

Don't worry buddy, I'm not coming home anytime soon :-( Let's see you get to work on yours!! I've been following this one as well.
                          Continuous For Sale Thread
                          323i s50

Comment

That color is tits dude!!!! :bow: Looks absolutely awesome!! :up:
                            1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
                            sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
                            The Build...

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post

Comment

Awesome, missed this build the first time around, subbed now!
                                r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X