Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great work, i love it!

Comment

I never got to see the early stages of your car, but I think it's at its best now. Definitely the only car that looks stellar with the diving boards. The wheels look very good, especially without the caps. The S50 tops the car off very well.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I love it!!!!!!!1

Comment

Your car really makes me like DB's. Damn it looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
            Thanks guys! Tires are Falken 205/45/16 fronts and 225/40/16 rears.
            Thanks for that mate! The only thing I have to worry about now when i buy the ESM Rims for mine is if 225's will scrub on the rear of a late model car :P.

Turbo M42 Build thread:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

wow looking sweeeet! have you ever tried putting the 16x9 up front with the current tires you have....if yes any rubbing issue? I have a set of 16x9 esm all around so i'm curious to see if i can fit 225/40/16 like you all around without issue.

Comment

very nice car and you have a very nice engine now
                BMW E30 CARS MK2 GOLF GTI

Comment

This is an awesome build. I love everything you've done with it!

Comment

It's come a longgggg way man! I love those BBS rep's!!
                    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Where did you find the BBS RS reps in 16x9?
                      1987 BMW 325is | Frankenmotor S50 | Supersprint Replica Headers | K&N Intake | Gutted Stock Midpipe | Zimmermann Rotors | Stainless Brake Lines | Porterfield Racing Pads

Comment

weak! should of aleast gone 9" in the front. Still a nice e30!

Comment

Originally posted by triggrhaapi View Post
                          Where did you find the BBS RS reps in 16x9?
                          Look up ESM wheels on google, they do them. Direct fit too.

Turbo M42 Build thread:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

I've decided to make this thread a documentation of my car's life as all of the early pics are already organized here.

Lately my car has started seeing mostly autocross use and last weekend was my first HPDE in this car. It was a hell of a lot of fun! The S50 pulled strong all day and the new Massive BBK was also up to the task. The Hancook RS3's stuck very consistently and predictably. There were 3 40 minute sessions and the tires look to be very healthy still.

The DE was put on by the Porsche Club of America at Sebring. My Dad has been an instructor with this group for many years, so the organizers put us together. This was my first DE in a number of years, so I was in the "green" run group. After my first 2 runs 'Ol Dad put me in with another instructor for the sign-off to blue group. The 2nd instructor commented that I was "running this little BMW pretty close to its limit."

It felt awesome! I was hitting about 115mph on the big back straight. Obviously the green group is all of the newer drivers but I was passing a lot of $100k Porsches and other cars with much higher hp. I'm pumped to get out there again.

I didn't take any pics at Sebring but I have a few of the new running gear.

Last edited by Lof8; 02-27-2011, 06:07 PM.
                            S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                            What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Quite a transformation sir! iloveloveloveit

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                              Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                              I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

IMO the c1's look better than the esm reps.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                                X