Comment

Sounds great!
      - Chris
      Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Originally posted by bataangpinoy View Post
        Lt1 ;)
        Nope. I'm thinking a Northstar.

Play that video and tell me what you think.

Comment

Yea, sounds like a mustang to me, but wouldnt be suprised if it was 6 litre fire breathing LS6 or something.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Can't be lt1, lt1's have close center ports on the headers, the headers pictured have even spaced ports.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
              Can't be lt1, lt1's have close center ports on the headers, the headers pictured have even spaced ports.

Can I just leave this here?

Fiero/N*.

Comment

LS/Ls6 lol.... this is on a budget no fucking way. I want one!
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Sounds like some typical tinny mustang rasp, not as deep as the larger displacement chevy motors. That northstar doesnt sound like it to me at all. 5.0 mustang. Talk about budget, they are all over near me for under $600, likely could be had under $500 if you find the right yard. You are very unlikely to find any LS even remotely close to that. Also, we haven't read about any weird issues having to mate a T5 to the motor, so take that and it bolts direct to the mustang v8....whole shebang under $700...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBones View Post
                    Sounds like some typical tinny mustang rasp, not as deep as the larger displacement chevy motors. That northstar doesnt sound like it to me at all. 5.0 mustang. Talk about budget, they are all over near me for under $600, likely could be had under $500 if you find the right yard. You are very unlikely to find any LS even remotely close to that. Also, we haven't read about any weird issues having to mate a T5 to the motor, so take that and it bolts direct to the mustang v8....whole shebang under $700...

Well, whatever it is, it uses the GM bell-housing pattern since the trans is from a Camaro.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

^ Ford is a GM, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                        Well, whatever it is, it uses the GM bell-housing pattern since the trans is from a Camaro.
                        Actually they are using a v6 camaro transmission which is a T5, also used on production v8 mustangs...tells me its a simple bellhousing swap and blamo.

Comment

5.3 gm truck motor. check car-part.com. all day long for under 800
                          sigpic

Comment

why do people hide in information about the engine? im a bit new to the racing world. but its not like someone has the time to use the same as they see on here right?
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                              why do people hide in information about the engine? im a bit new to the racing world. but its not like someone has the time to use the same as they see on here right?
                              Same reason they bleed throwout bearings.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

so basically pointless...
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X