Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A trip down memory lane...89' 325is + S52 inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been waiting for an m30 pan to come in the local junkyard to do this very thing to mine. Clean welds and design, love it.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

uh oh.

Comment

oh my. Excuse me while I go change my trousers.
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Thanks guys...I'm looking forward to some more progress. Today my exhaust got me high-centered and stuck on the exit from the base I work at...lol. I had to make a few repairs when I got home. WTF is with this place and its roads?!

Comment

Car looks amazing man, keep up the e30 love!
            sigpic
            E30love

Comment

love this thread, the car looks great.

Comment

Your car is incredible and your fabrication skills are on point.
                91 318is M50 swapped
                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Part one of the coming overhaul; some secrets are too good to be kept in the bag! I'll get a better post soon, but for now this will have to suffice...these just came in the mail!

More to follow!

Comment

Just went through this whole thread, your car is awesome. I love the look of the M-Tech II valance with the stock bumper + IS skirts, it looks great. Have you thought about painting the bottom of the rear valance to match with the side/front?

Comment

^^^Funny you mention that, someone else brought that up as well...unless I get a different valance, I'm inclined to leave it the way it is. Every time I've seen it matched, I personally don't really like it, no idea why! It there is another valance over it, I like the color matching though. Thanks for the compliments!

Comment

Love the wheels, one of my favorites sets of Works.

Comment

Thanks man! Guess I need to get some pics in here too...

Thread to my new wheel setup: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=305603

Comment

Nice build man. what part of norfolk do you live in. i'm in va beach. i just picked up my e30 like 2 weeks ago. i'm deff gonna need some help when it comes to swap time. Si'll most likely be hitting you up with questions and all.
                            99 Honda Prelude (The headache)
                            91 $400 dollar 318is ;D http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=304563

Comment

Hey dude, sorry for the late response; I live in the Ghent area. We need to get the weekly meet thing going on...look in the mid-atlantic area forum! And yeah, by all means, I can try n help with whatever you need!

Comment

Looks great, are you in Florida or VA? I'll be driving my E30 to Fairfax, VA next month....I have a alpine white/tan interior as well....may need to link up for some quick picks before I head down to Bragg, NC!
                                1997 Artic Silver M3
                                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Working...
                                X