No announcement yet.

my bone stock looking 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember 100%. I think I used the 22mm that was in there, but I might have put in a 25mm. It was like 2 years ago.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
    2008 VW Rabbit
    1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

Time for an update, you left NJ days ago hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JT325is View Post
        may be ordering some parts from you pretty soon as well.
        Originally posted by blunt View Post
        awesome Id love to work with you. Let me know if i can help
        Careful, that's how he reels you in. First he makes you feel comfortable with him by making you feel like you're the most important customer in his world. The next thing you know...
        Originally posted by blunt
        your work under my desk can be done at any hour
        Not that I speak from experience.

Let's see some updates Steve, you must have gotten something accomplished this week.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

I don't know if it's been asked. But what are you doing for managment? MS?
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
            I don't know if it's been asked. But what are you doing for managment? MS?
            I will be going with TRM's tune. Ive read great reviews and am anxious to get going.
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
              Im interested to see how it feels. Its a huge difference lock to lock but i dont know how that will translate to road feel. Ill let you know
              Amazing... It's hard to to go back to a stock rack (I've got one in the daily).

Comment

More updates please!

The solution to your front ride height problem might be ground control coilovers with camber plates... hehe

Let me know if you want any help detailing or working on the car, e30s are always worth the effort

WTB: early e30 sedan front doors

Comment

Yeah he got me my oil pump here in time. Then it turned out to be a silly sensor.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I thought the motor was going in this weekend but i forgot to order the t/o bearing.
                    I wanted to reinforce my subframe and i knew I had a turner kit somewhere. I found everything but the motor mount reinforcements so i made some with my playschool tool set.

Not pretty but they will work. Super duper loaned me his welder and I welded them in today and painted the subframe. Then I started tackling the wiring and placement of all the shit under the intake.

Its funny how much i forget. Its been a couple years since Ive done a twin cam swap and i had to call sweet carl for a few reminders. as soon as my t/o bearing comes the motors going in. I bought my tune from TRM last week and that should be here soon. Good n tight is starting on the downpipe as soon as he can. Its been slow going finding time to work on it but everything will start coming together quickly now I think. God my welding skills are beyond pathetic. But itll work. Im just glad nobody will see it

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

So which car are ya bringing to Vintagefest?

Comment

That tbird is so hot!
                        sigpic
                        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                          So which car are ya bringing to Vintagefest?
                          would I be stoned if I brought a non BMW??

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I thought you said you don't do bongs anymore?...Oh, wait I see what you meant there...

Comment

Wait, Blunt has a T-bird?

I thought that was an oversize piece of menstrual slop, left there by a brazen hussy some time in the 1960s when Steve was known as Starshine El Paco Del Bongwater III?
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Its looking great blunt, awesome progress!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Working...
                                X