Seth's E30 build
Collapse
X
-
Yeah, so you can shove it up your ass.
I'm all for saving money on an m50 swap. And it's cool if you don't want more power. Just strikes me as odd when you're going through the trouble of sanding a bare shell and starting from scratch. You may regret it later.
I still say m20.
Leave a comment:
-
-
For the record: I don't really care what dude does to the car, its his.Leave a comment:
-
Good for you buddy, you want a gold star?I'm with danny. If you're going to the effort stripping and painting the car why half ass the engine?
Honestly, it would be cooler to just put the m20 back in and make sure the engine bay was real clean.
You ever count 500 dollars? Not worth it for 20hp...
And yes I have an m52 swap. The only way I can sleep at night is knowing I can make cams worth while someday. And it was a free engine.Leave a comment:
-
It is his car, his preference, I would go s50, however, being his only car right now, that will only delay the project and have him out of a car that much longer. You also dont know the story of the car, he can pretty much get an m50 from selling the parts of his m20.I'm with danny. If you're going to the effort stripping and painting the car why half ass the engine?
Honestly, it would be cooler to just put the m20 back in and make sure the engine bay was real clean.
You ever count 500 dollars? Not worth it for 20hp...
And yes I have an m52 swap. The only way I can sleep at night is knowing I can make cams worth while someday. And it was a free engine.
People dont just upgrade to m5x for 20hp. There are many reasons an m50 is sought after over an m20 otherwise this many people would not be doing it.
maybe he will pick up an m50nv and boost it one day and make it look like you were sleepin. ;)Leave a comment:
-
I'm with danny. If you're going to the effort stripping and painting the car why half ass the engine?
Honestly, it would be cooler to just put the m20 back in and make sure the engine bay was real clean.
You ever count 500 dollars? Not worth it for 20hp...
And yes I have an m52 swap. The only way I can sleep at night is knowing I can make cams worth while someday. And it was a free engine.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
dannys car is no joke now tho... I mean cmon hes makin 200whp OMGF FUUUUUUU

24v is played out..
Leave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: