The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I've been enjoying the car with the s14 for now, but the motor will finally be pulled the first week of December! Body work first, then the motor swap!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Patience young Padawan! :hitler:
    Damnit! you pulled out the Star Wars on me! I love those movies so much that I will have to follow your advice.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Hurry up and enjoy it already, I wanna see an s54 with techno paint already!
    Patience young Padawan! :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Hurry up and enjoy it already, I wanna see an s54 with techno paint already!

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    i have no idea when that will be :|

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    bring me my impact gun <3
    Just grab it next time you go to the shop. ;)

    Originally posted by MR 325
    Sharing wheels seems confusing.

    I really like the new ones though. :)
    Not really. Chris and I are best friends and business partners, why not share the wealth?

    Once I get another E24, we will both have 2 cars that we can interchange the wheels between.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Sharing wheels seems confusing.

    I really like the new ones though. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    bring me my impact gun <3

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Sell at least 6 of those sets and you can probably have your S54 swap running within a month.
    Pft. That was saved up for a while ago, along with body & paint and all the other parts to finish the car. It's a matter of me wanting to enjoy my M3 for a few months before it's down for another 6 months+ for the motor, bushings, body & paint, and interior.

    Have the motor, DME is going to be hacked for me soon, then we will test fit it into a parts car I bought and we will be making a one off CSL style box for my car off the one I bought. However, all of this takes time, and Chris has been slammed with projects at the shop. Paying customers come first, personal projects come last.... :(

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Chris and I really are. I am more so because I always buy and then convince him to go halves with me. I promise no more set of wheels! :hitler:

    Really need to start a support group called WWA: Wheel Whores Anonymous
    Sell at least 6 of those sets and you can probably have your S54 swap running within a month.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    Hahaha, you wheel whore hipster. ;)
    Chris and I really are. I am more so because I always buy and then convince him to go halves with me. I promise no more set of wheels! :hitler:

    Really need to start a support group called WWA: Wheel Whores Anonymous

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Hahaha, you wheel whore hipster. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    No real updates except that we're selling our MKs and sold the 15" ACS Type 1 track wheels, because... I bought another set of wheels....

    Pics of the minty BBS RA520, which I will run as one of my 18" sets. I really need to stay away from Bimmerforums' Wheels & Tire Classifieds, after the MKs are sold, we still have 8 sets....







    How they will look on an M3, except that mine has better stance!



    Leave a comment:


  • e30shmobberr
    replied
    this thing is going to be RAD!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31
    See if you can make it out to an Autox or something w/ the s14 in and then compare with the s54!
    Definitely happening soon.

    Leave a comment:

Working...