The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • robrez
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Picked up some nice seat covers that will go with the techno violet paint job! :pimp:

    Congrats, this purchase was a no-brainer based on the title of your build thread :woowoo:

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Subscribed !
    Love this project man ,
    Don't change a thing about it .

    Can i touch it ? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Picked up some nice seat covers that will go with the techno violet paint job! :pimp:

    Last edited by e30polak; 01-16-2012, 02:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by BeemerBuyer
    AWESOME!

    This is a great thread and all.... but WTF! Where are the pictures!!!!! :hitler:
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    So little pictures for what I'm hoping turns out to be one of the nicest cars on r3v ;)
    I'm really sorry guys, but unfortunately I've had much less time in the past 6 months to go to the shop. On top of that there really hasn't been much to update...

    Greg (accident) will be posting pics more often for us now. He has a nice camera and he knows how to use it! :D

    Trust me guys I want this car to be done MUCH more then you guys do! :p

    I'll post pics of the car with the s14 in it, before MFest!

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    So little pictures for what I'm hoping turns out to be one of the nicest cars on r3v ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • yobless
    replied
    Subscribed...can't wait to see this beast done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    S54 purchased!!!! :up:
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeet

    Leave a comment:


  • Butler
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    S54 purchased!!!! :up:
    AWESOME!

    This is a great thread and all.... but WTF! Where are the pictures!!!!! :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    will I get to touch YOU on saturday? :giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    Am I going to get to touch it on Saturday?
    Wont be there for about a week ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Am I going to get to touch it on Saturday?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    S54 purchased!!!! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    So Chris was too busy at the shop last week, but the car is headed to the shop as we speak!!! :D:D:D

    Leave a comment:


  • airkhin
    replied
    cant wait to see this thing done! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Finally picked up the motor from the machine shop today! Towing the M3 to the shop Thursday!!!! :D:D:D
    Holy shit it's a miracle. I'll have to come by and look at it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...