The Purple ///Monster Build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Looks like I'll be putting one of these on in about a year...:devillook


    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    TOO MANY WHEELZ
    :p

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    TOO MANY WHEELZ

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    You have too many circular objects for your car. :P

    See you tomorrow! :D
    NEVER TOO MANY SETS OF WHEELZ!!!!! :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    You have too many circular objects for your car. :P

    See you tomorrow! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by robrez
    Can't wait to see the seats. Which steering wheel are you going with?
    May get a couple extra MOMO hubs, as we have a bit of a collection for all our cars:

    Steering Collection:

    3 spoke BBS
    4 spoke BBS
    3 spoke Alpina (very rare one, unlike most I've seen)
    3 spoke MOMO Hella
    3 spoke tiny NRG (currently in car)
    3 spoke MOMO Prototipo

    But my main wheel is the uber rare, AC Schnitzer wheel, that's direct bolt-in.

    I will rock the steering wheel that matches the company of wheels that I will have on - as Chris and I share 11 sets!

    Wheel Collection:

    AC Schnitzers:

    17 x 8.5 et15, 17 x 9.5 et 22 concave Type 2 (the main wheels for my M3)
    18 x 8.5 et15, 18 x 9.5 et 22 concave Type 2 (will be going on my new e34 touring shortly)
    17 x 8.5 et15 concave Type 3 (will be a another set for my M3)
    17 x 9 et6, 17 x 11 et 0 3 piece Type 1s (wheel project for Chris Castro's e34 touring :woowoo:)
    15 x 7.5 et13 monoblock Type 1 (will be refinished and sold)

    BBS:

    16 x 8 et 11 slant lip RS211 (probably will be wall mounted as we don't really run 16s anymore)
    17 x 8.5 et13 slant lip RS212 (on Chris's sister's M-Tech2 replica vert, which we recently did e30 m3 5-lug on )
    17 x 8.5 et13 huge flat lip RZ412 (on Chris's M3)
    18 x 8.5 et 18 uber rare RA502 (currently for sale)

    Others:

    18 x 8 et11, 18 x 9 et24 Alpinas (:ohsnap:will be for my M3 and my touring till I get my dad an e30 touring to put them on!)

    17 x 8.5 et13 MK Motorsport MK1s (being sold next week)


    As you can see, I've been busy with my Paypal account! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Can't wait to see the seats. Which steering wheel are you going with?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    S14 being pulled next week! Then off to body work! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

    Abby "ak" is going to get started on my purple M-tech inserts on the E21 Recaros I'm having re-upholstered, then he'll do my rear seat! :pimp:

    S54 should be going in end of January, which will take a while, as we're still figuring out the CSL airbox and brakes.
    Last edited by e30polak; 12-09-2011, 04:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    You're one of the lucky few that I'll allow to drive my baby. ;)
    I think i want to hold out till its boosted.

    Leave a comment:


  • azael325i
    replied
    Matt, you sickoh..

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I will rub it with my peepee.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by azael325i
    I can't wait to drive it
    You're one of the lucky few that I'll allow to drive my baby. ;)

    Originally posted by MattAvino
    sweet. I wish i had the funds for a 'temporary' s14. I barely have the funds for a permanent m20. When you swap to s54, give me s14!
    It's called hard work and patience. Save your money and don't rush your purchases. ;)

    S14 is going into a customer's E30 M3 race car.

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied
    sweet. I wish i had the funds for a 'temporary' s14. I barely have the funds for a permanent m20. When you swap to s54, give me s14!

    Leave a comment:


  • azael325i
    replied
    I can't wait to drive it ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    I can't wait to see this monster painted :up:

    Leave a comment:

Working...