Naw, I love these Corbeaus, they're the ticket IMO. ;)
Mine are a bit better Greggy boy. :p
The Purple ///Monster Build
Collapse
X
-
gonna look tits Chris. Love Techno Violet!!
Wouldn't Recaro Speed seats be more proper though?Leave a comment:
-
A few teaser pics (sorry for the crappy quality - only have my cell phone for now)

MMMmmmm... Alpinas - primered and ready for paint! :pimp:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
BBS RX - thinking of refinishing in BBS Diamond Black :neutral:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Era appropriate seats!
Leave a comment:
-

:twisted:
Yes you will. ;)Leave a comment:
-
Dude, when your mind spins 360°, you end up putting a 5.3l truck engine in a shell. when it goes 180°, you don't.Leave a comment:
-
In time my son, be patient. :p
Naw, 330-340whp NA will hold me over for a while. If I get bored of that, then I'll be adding a 100 shot fogger kit. ;)Leave a comment:
-
-
They are made by Appliance wheel they were originally for a 79 TransAm 5x120.6 -32 offset killed it though. Sold em to a buddy with a grand national.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks! I love the wheels in your sig! What are they? Your whip is gonna look sick with them!! :D
Definitely. I'm still in disbelief that I actually own an e30 m3! :DLeave a comment:
-
going to be such a perfect combo! it's probably hard to believe your dream car of 10yrs old is comming together infront of you!Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: