Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
    updates?!?!
    Yes, there are finally updates! The exhaust is finally done! Here's a bunch of shitty pictures!

It's finally perfect. The Y-pipe we fabbed onto the end of the headers worked out perfectly. There's a 2.5" stainless V-Band clamp at the Y, then single 2.5" piping back to the Borla ProXS, which is tucked up almost against the body, it has perfect clearance. From the Borla is a single 2.5" to another 2.5" stainless V-Band clamp, then into the Vibrant. There is no noise from the underside of the car, all the exhaust note is at the back, and it sounds AMAZING. Just a light purr while idling and cruising, but when you step on the loud pedal, it roars to life. I'm so happy with it, and so happy that it's finally right!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      I'm so happy with it, and so happy that it's finally right!

Its a Christmas Fucking miracle !!

Post up a video of this auditory orgasim you have created. Seriously.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Congrats on the exhaust setup

-
        Project
        Parts for Sale
        Feedback
        YouTube Channel

Comment

I will get a video as soon as I can, I have a few friends with good audio/video recording equipment, I'd like to get as proper of a sound recording as possible.

Comment

that exhaust setup looks real nice, reminds me that i need to repair my rusty beat up exhaust.

Comment

damn , i spent about 2 hours or so reading the whole thread.

i'm going to do exactly what you did with the exhaust.

Comment

Sorry to bump this thread but I wanted to say I did follow through with doing my exhaust exactly like you have it above.....

amazing.

heres a couple clips of the exhaust on the M50NV, i still have it but now its bolted up to the S52, it sounds even better... i'll take some proper videos then.

M50NV, lightweight flywheel, stage 2 clutch, clutch fan delete.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Thanks for info, really happy with the way it turned out

Comment

Working...
                X