No announcement yet.

Black top BEAMS 3SGE E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're just a noob. shut that piehole!! I may be on this forum, but not to bmw's. if you can get more power from a lighter drivetrain, i say go for it. and i bet you were the other person to vote "Burn The Heretic For Suggesting Such Crazy Idea".
    Last edited by 1craze30; 12-18-2010, 12:30 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thedude00 View Post
      Its not a BMW anymore when you drop a engine in like that. I drive a BMW for what they made. Dropping a motor from a different year or make is fine.
      stfu you purist.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

i think this thread deserves more discussion....

this is a conversion that gives m3 performance for a very affordable price!

here's the only evidence i've been able to find of anyone having done the conversion:

Santo Domingo first BMW 3sge Beams of the Contry !!! @ by Custom Mechanics @, property Amaury Performance , works, tuning, performance:@ Exequiel SK , Dioge...

i for one, would love to see more info on this conversion!

Kai.

Comment

seems like alot of work to have 207hp from a toyota of all things. less work and double the hp you can have the M20 turbocharged.

Comment

Did this ever get built?

Comment

My Beams driveline has just arrived from Japan. Will post pics once its complete.

Comment

Mine

Comment

Damn! It is nice to see a project this ambitious actually happen for once. Any idea when you will be starting it?

Comment

it looks right at home in there!! although it appears quite tall, will the bonnet still close over it?

can't wait to see/hear video of this when it's done. :up:

kai

Comment

We are aiming for a stock look. We have been checking the clearance to the bonnet every time a change is/was made just in case. The manifold is the highest point.

check the project part of the forum for more information (easier to post in the one spot)

hope to have it running as soon as all mechanical stuff is done it is straight to the auto elecs

Comment

Forgot about this thread. For anyone interested this conversion has been up and running for sometime. There is more information in my build thread if youre interested.

Comment

If the potential buyer comes through for my current m50 swap i will be moving forward with this exact swap. Ive already purchased my rs200 drivetrain

Comment

Working...
                          X