Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
    bump
    Nothing yet man, been busy with this. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=267548&page=3

Comment

I'd absolutly love to be doing what you're doing. Hope the builds come along man. Gots some pretty great builds coming along.

1984 eta
      1964 1600 Roadster

Comment

Ahem updates

Comment

Put on some mud flaps!

Comment

Man those look nice! I wish I had those!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
            Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
            1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
            2002 325i - DD
            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Just read this whole thread\.

Great build and DIY's. made me want to do more of the little things to my car that I have put off..

Comment

Thanks for the nice words guys! Hoping to have some bigger updates in the near future.

I got a RyanG splitter that I just installed. Looks great.

Comment

My fuel pump went out and left me stranded. So it was time for a replacement. Walbro 255 was the obvious solution. I found out that Airtex sells the Walbro 255 in an airtex box. So I ordered one from Amazon. Well it showed up and had no "Walbro" brand name on it. Looked like a replica piece TBH. So I am returning that to Amazon. I already had it all apart when I discovered this so I just headed on over to O'reilly's and picked up the Airtex there. $70 I believe. Airtex E2448 is the pump.

Installed. PS, if you are going to do this, only use one hose clamp. I had to take one off because the level gauge sender wouldn't fit right with both of the hose clamps. Wiring was easy. I desoldered the OEM wires and soldered the included wires onto the OEM pins. Worked great.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be doing this soon. :D

Comment

What color did you end up on in the engine bay? Any pictures? I'm working on mine right now..
                      sigpic
                      1990 325IS S54 swap in process
                      2001 Z3M -All Stock 22K car
                      2005 545i -DD
                      1967 Morris Mini Van-Mad Project BMW/Mini Turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X