Project FREE30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kts View Post
    Anyway I can't wait for winter to end for you so you can get back to work on the E30!
    Haha me too. I hate Wyoming winters. I'm looking to relocate sometime soon hopefully. When I start to have the extra money then the motor will get torn down and rebuilt this winter though. I have to have something to do otherwise I'm gonna go nuts in all the snow and cold.
    1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
    sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
    The Build...

Comment

No updates really going on. Lots of money has been spent lately, and none of it for either BMW :( New job with lots more money is in the radar right now and hopefully, I'll have something going on in the next couple weeks. Weather around here has been complete shit so work outside is limited. Haven't had the time to start tearing the 350 apart. And I've been on the fence lately about if I wanna stick with this route or not. The E36 is also in need of some minor, but much needed, maintenance. The drive shaft just started knocking the other day and it has quite a bit of play in on take off. So that needs to be addressed soon. I'm sure that it's just a flex disk, but the wet snow on top of hard ice, and freezing wind discourages any work I wanna do outside :(
      The Build...

Comment

Hey guys! I know it's been quite awhile since I updated this. Haven't really got much of anything done. I started tearing the 350 apart and it's in pretty good shape overall. It'll be getting a fresh rebuild on it, BUT not going into the E30 anymore. I need to put it in my work truck instead. The 350 crate that's in it currently is pretty tired and I can't afford to have my work truck off the road for a long period of time. Work has been very slow as it is already which has led to no extra money for the E30. Since tax return should be here soon, HOPEFULLY I can get back to work on the car. It needs it. Makes me sad panda to not be able to work on it at all :( Plus the E36 has needed some love lately. But enough venting........I PLAN to have a worthwhile update for you guys in a couple weeks at max.

-Devin
        The Build...

Comment

Working...
        X