Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car looks amazing! When you sell this, one of the sale terms should include that the buyer must post frequent pictures of the car one here. Or you could just not sell it and keep posting pics :D Oh and when will you post engine bay pics?

Comment

Who did your door panels?!?!

I'm in need of a good upholstery shop that can do me up some door panels right. Can you PM me their info?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
        Who did your door panels?!?!

I'm in need of a good upholstery shop that can do me up some door panels right. Can you PM me their info?
        Robert, the same guy who did all my other interiors did this one as well, he doesn't have a shop or contact info, kind of a freelancer type of a thing, here are few more that were done by him

Comment

Have you a link handy for a build thread on the red tec1 above? Liking the look of the interior in the M3!!!

What is the colour/material you used for the interior in your touring? I've an ongoing touring project as well and will be painting it a darker colour than yours, wonder will it suit it as well as yours does.

Comment

Originally posted by Jozi View Post
            Have you a link handy for a build thread on the red tec1 above? Liking the look of the interior in the M3!!!

What is the colour/material you used for the interior in your touring? I've an ongoing touring project as well and will be painting it a darker colour than yours, wonder will it suit it as well as yours does.
            the link to the projects are in my signature, just look :up:

My Projects: http://mybuildgarage.com/author/carreraboy/

not sure on the color name but it's leather, some kind of custom order 'cause we had to wait for it for 2 weeks, feels great

Comment

That early euro is gorgeous.

Comment

Someone's looking for you, Vlad:

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                  Someone's looking for you, Vlad:

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53412
                  What a way to shit on a thread. You couldn't pm this to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post

Why should I? A paying customer is trying very hard to get hold of him. If everything's cool, then there's no cause for concern... right? You wouldn't call it "shitting on a thread" if you were that paying customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                      stfu
                      Originally posted by Simon S
                      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                        Robert, the same guy who did all my other interiors did this one as well, he doesn't have a shop or contact info, kind of a freelancer type of a thing, here are few more that were done by him
                        Maybe you could hook me up and help get me a set of couple door panels done up to complete my car..

I might be able to grease you palm with another set of Motorsport door handles.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                          Maybe you could hook me up and help get me a set of couple door panels done up to complete my car..

I might be able to grease you palm with another set of Motorsport door handles.
                          PM me with all the info and details :up:

I'll have more pics of the touring's new look tomorrow, going to the BMW show on long island

Comment

after the freak snow storm on halloween

Fall is here in full colors

Comment

Hey Vlad, e30 m3's aren't going to be rare if you keep building them. :P
                              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                              2875-C Towerview Road
                              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Mad respect! :shock:
                                Work We Do
                                CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                                http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Working...