Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What color is that ?!?!? ( if it was listed earlier in the build, i couldn't find it )

It really reminds me of either topaz or lemans.

Comment

Originally posted by Dhohn View Post
      What color is that ?!?!? ( if it was listed earlier in the build, i couldn't find it )

It really reminds me of either topaz or lemans.
      It looks like a mix of Le Mans and Estoril.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

How it's supposed to look

Not M3:

M3:

Decals are wrong. Vlad, you like the original S3 decals that are fitted on the lower part of the door, why not go with those?
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post

Decals are wrong. Vlad, you like the original S3 decals that are fitted on the lower part of the door, why not go with those?
          Because I like to do things differently? ;)

I have the same catalogs and I looked thru them as well. There is no right or wrong as ACS never built E30 M3 Touring.

This is how I like my car to look like. If I get bored I'll take the decals off and put new ones on, simple as that.

Last edited by vlad; 09-28-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I like the way it looks! I think it looks fantastic I have been a big fan of the ACS items for a long time and this cars just blows my mind, the pedals look great as well as the steering wheel.

Well done Vlad!

BTW: Euro Clock w/ orange arms? perfect!
            Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Not to nitpick, but you should consider finish stapling down that rear bench skin. It'll turn your nice interior pictures, into nicer interior pictures.
              Not judging, just stating an opinion.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

Going all AC Shnitzer is great! Do you have the hologram tags that came with the pedals and steering wheel!

Comment

Whats going on in the engine bay?

Comment

i think it just needs bigger sidewall tires to set it off. the rubber band tires are no bueno

Comment

Im going to LOL at all these nit picky comments when this is on eBay for 50k.
                      Looking forward to seeing it in person. Lets do a touring photo shoot soon.
                      sigpic
                      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                        you are so right !!! And it will be more than $50k :D

we totally should do a photoshoot ! Put some wheels on yours and lets do it !
                        Hope you feel better, let's go to Bavarian Autosport show this Sunday ! Nick and I are going

Comment

Sweet cant wait to see it on sunday, sadly you will steal the glory of my car haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                            Where can I find pics of your touring?

Comment

that interior looks so buttery soft...against my ashy black ass.

this car is (.Y.)
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Speaking of ebay tourings...Bid NOW--only an hour left!

Comment

Working...
                                X