Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how rare is Euro S50ed, 5 lug, big brakes e30 M3 Touring in US? Vlad is building it !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walktheboard View Post
    instead of "Vlad is building it !" just say the name of your shop "is building it !"
    ^You stole the words out of my mouth and I mean that with the utmost respect. Your shop inspires a lot e30 owners (including myself). I can understand your position not being able to be completely hands on with every project. This car is going to be epic and I am envious. Keep building them, and remember haters are gunna hate. I didn't see but, have you decided on a color yet?

Comment

STFU everyone, Chip Foose cars are Chip Foose Cars. Boyd Coddington cars are not Boyd and The Crew Cars. This is all a bunch of BS and I really don't think it needs to be going on.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        STFU everyone, Chip Foose cars are Chip Foose Cars. Boyd Coddington cars are not Boyd and The Crew Cars. This is all a bunch of BS and I really don't think it needs to be going on.

That is all.
        From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
        Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          The people that come home with AC Schnitzer, Alpina and Hartge cars aren't going around telling people that THEY built them.
          true Vlad badging coming soon.
          Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
          http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
            true Vlad badging coming soon.

I need a cool emblem like ACS or Alpina has but with Vlad on it

more pics to come!

Comment

wow, really cant wait to see more!

Comment

That is all.
                Woo! Someone finally got it, his money + HIS IDEA = his car.

Cant wait to see it, I wish tourings grew on trees.

+1 on S62!

Comment

looking forward to more pics of the car and girlfriend ! Why the hell would anyone complain about a bad ass build and a hot chick This is much better then a million threads on "hows my stance".Keep it coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
                    Woo! Someone finally got it, his money + HIS IDEA = his car.

Cant wait to see it, I wish tourings grew on trees.

+1 on S62!
                    Not true. I would never pay anyone to work on my car, whether it be the most difficult of motor swaps or changing wheels. Just because I have the money doesn't make it my car, it just means I can write out checks. true love of your automobile means you have turned the wrench on each and every single bolt of it, not because you can write a check and make an idea.

not beating a dead horse, i love Vlad shop's work and I'm sure this car will be no exception.
                    Originally posted by TSI
                    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                    OEM+

Comment

That is all.
                      +1

r3v

The land of a thousand sandy vaginas

Fucking pathetic
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
                        Not true. I would never pay anyone to work on my car, whether it be the most difficult of motor swaps or changing wheels. Just because I have the money doesn't make it my car, it just means I can write out checks. true love of your automobile means you have turned the wrench on each and every single bolt of it, not because you can write a check and make an idea.

not beating a dead horse, i love Vlad shop's work and I'm sure this car will be no exception.
                        That makes no sense ,you cant truly love cars if you dont work on them?? I do all my own work on my car but but i still respect peoples love for cars even though they dont work on them.Some people dont have a garage ,tools or know how and their time is best spent working and making money paying someone like vlad.This is his shop his designs his money ,much respect :up:

Comment

Originally posted by crazyvwobie View Post
                          That makes no sense ,you cant truly love cars if you dont work on them?? I do all my own work on my car but but i still respect peoples love for cars even though they dont work on them.Some people dont have a garage ,tools or know how and their time is best spent working and making money paying someone like vlad.This is his shop his designs his money ,much respect :up:
                          yeah I didn't word that too well.
                          Originally posted by TSI
                          ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                          OEM+

Comment

That is all.
                            Yep, I can't believe people still bitching about it like it's high school night.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

No twin turbo S70 = no care

Comment

Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
                                Man I wish I had your skills and time
                                and the money.:woowoo:

i am bored by the whole discussion of who built it or who had the tools in their hand...

i wants some photo updates... (wiping drool off face)
                                Last edited by bernzpeed; 08-01-2011, 06:59 PM.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                ---------------------------------
                                89 E30 S52
                                ---------------------------------
                                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X