DRTY 30 Project log <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
    New wheels look good man, always loved this thing :)
    Thank you! Appreciate the kind words, its a love/hate relationship right now.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Nice build thread. Definitely feeling the new wheels!
      Originally posted by blunttech
      Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Originally posted by giantkeeper View Post
        Nice build thread. Definitely feeling the new wheels!
        Thanks! I know it's a lot of jib-jab but I want to keep track of everything ;)

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Just a small update,

Tuned the car on e85 last night and she runs GOOD! I need to get my coil on plug setup going so i can ramp the timing up a little more up top. I wonder how many other guys are running some corn fuel ;)

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Why the fuck was the rear so high up on the new suspension?? is it like that for all early models running that suspension if so LMK so i can make sure NOT TO BUY THAT!

Comment

Originally posted by EDirtyZ View Post
              Why the fuck was the rear so high up on the new suspension?? is it like that for all early models running that suspension if so LMK so i can make sure NOT TO BUY THAT!
              What pic are you referring to? Current suspension is H&R Race springs with billy sports.

My car sits pretty level with minimal rake.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                What pic are you referring to? Current suspension is H&R Race springs with billy sports.

My car sits pretty level with minimal rake.
                The picture on the first page

Comment

The picture on the first page
                  The location was un-even, if you look at the rest of the pics with that car, it's damn near level.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

The location was un-even, if you look at the rest of the pics with that car, it's damn near level.
                    Thank you so much, i was going to shit a brick cause i just ordered billys and h&r races and like i knew the early model arches where a little higher but i was like GOD DAMN haha

Comment

Thank you so much, i was going to shit a brick cause i just ordered billys and h&r races and like i knew the early model arches where a little higher but i was like GOD DAMN haha
                      Yeah you will be fine, they will settle in after some driving as well, keep that in mind and post pics when you get them installed!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Just a small update,

Tuned the car on e85 last night and she runs GOOD! I need to get my coil on plug setup going so i can ramp the timing up a little more up top. I wonder how many other guys are running some corn fuel ;)

Thats the Stinker Station by my house, across the street from Fairly Reliable Bob's dealership. My 6th sense must be off, having another e30 be so close and not sensing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Boise View Post
                          Thats the Stinker Station by my house, across the street from Fairly Reliable Bob's dealership. My 6th sense must be off, having another e30 be so close and not sensing it!
                          That's the one!!! I will be in SLC this weekend for SL,UT Fest but the following weekend let's grab some barely beverages!!!

Also...

Picked up some style 32's today for LE BIMMER... These are going to look dope, saving up for adapters now.

Last edited by Cronopoulos; 07-22-2012, 11:27 PM.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Everything is clean and simple yet extremely functional; sub'd!
                            sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
                              Everything is clean and simple yet extremely functional; sub'd!
                              Appreciate it man, lots of fun stuff planned :)

Installed the Sparco strut brace today, god damn I can take a left turn faster than a Nascar now...

I also picked up my rims from blasting/stripping.. Off to the powdercoater!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Awesome build, looking forward to seeing a turbo on this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X