X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    I feel like I'm almost as anxious as you are hahaha

What size tires are you trying out?

Edit: nvm...reading fails me. Didn't even notice you answered the same question at the top...

Edit2: After looking around, those tire sizes are gonna look pretty perfect haha

http://tyrestretch.com/albums/9_215_...TOYO_T1R_3.jpg
    Hell yes!! That is what I am looking at... That and i get to spin those coils down haha.

Last edited by Cronopoulos; 10-06-2012, 07:36 PM.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

nice e30

Hey, have not kept up with your build, but it is looking so nice. Love the wheels. Looks like I am picking up an ix, so there will one more e30 in the valley:)
      jm

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jm View Post
        Hey, have not kept up with your build, but it is looking so nice. Love the wheels. Looks like I am picking up an ix, so there will one more e30 in the valley:)
        jm
        Hey buddy!! Glad you can get on once in a while and get up to speed ;) I look forward to checking the new ix out!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

working on the m535

Yeh, I have been sort-of gone from this forum, because I sold my e30. Been working on a pair of m535 euros. Will have to get together sometime and take some pictures.
          jm

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jm View Post
            Yeh, I have been sort-of gone from this forum, because I sold my e30. Been working on a pair of m535 euros. Will have to get together sometime and take some pictures.
            jm
            Deal, sounds great!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

very nice, i always dig creativity. a link to my dream set but may be too much $$ invested to have fitted ..

There was a 20" OEM set like yours that i was looking to buy for my '5 but opted for the Racing Dynamics 20"
              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                very nice, i always dig creativity. a link to my dream set but may be too much $$ invested to have fitted ..

There was a 20" OEM set like yours that i was looking to buy for my '5 but opted for the Racing Dynamics 20"
                Thank you sir! This is going to be a fun process for sure, lots of trial and not so much error so far ;) Those RK are beautiful pieces for sure, you can't put a price on what you love.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

A teaser until this weekend when I slam her to the ground. During winter I am sourcing some late model plastic bumpers for front and rear (obes style)...

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                    A teaser until this weekend when I slam her to the ground. During winter I am sourcing some late model plastic bumpers for front and rear (obes style)...

Sweet build man!! style 32's look good cant wait to see it mor low

Comment

nice build man :D
                      sigpic
                      1986 325es
                      1998 328is
                      2000 toyota 4runner

Comment

Originally posted by SirSwag View Post
                        Sweet build man!! style 32's look good cant wait to see it mor low
                        Originally posted by 325Drew View Post
                        nice build man :D
                        Thanks d00ds! Keep checking back from time to time ;)

My wheel bearings went in the rear /sighhhh

Project log -- DIRTY 30

Comment

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

I'm gonnna need more pics! The sidewalls look pretty small, I like it though.

Comment

So...you know you need some bigass brakes now, right?
                              sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Some slammage will sexify it tenfold

Originally posted by canakami View Post
                                So...you know you need some bigass brakes now, right?
                                6 piston bbk? YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X