87' Delphin 325is LS1: Went to Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can buy it separate if you contact garrett
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
    LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
    Build Thread
    1993 alpine 2 325IC
    •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

fuck brotha, that is one sick build up, i just went threw every page... I remember when you flew past me on the fwy. haha.

we should definetely get together... i havnt taken the m3 out for a drive in a while... i need to find someone to weld up my rear muffler, blew it out last time went for a drive... ask your brother if he wants to make a few $. ;)

Comment

It's in
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
        LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
        Build Thread
        1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Looks ready to eat children...and adults too.
          E30 buildy things
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

1987 Delphin 325IS
            Build Thread
            1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

I don't know if it differs from application to application, but the GTO guys (according to my buddy who owns a 06') have had issues where the engine covers (dem plastic bits) have a really bad habit of vibrating under normal use and sawing through one of the fuel lines that snakes under it. Done anything to avoid that?
              sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

his next mission is a ferrari v12 swap... great job!

E30 M30 B35 Swap Mounts!
                http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/e3...=5475809a87e04

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
                  I don't know if it differs from application to application, but the GTO guys (according to my buddy who owns a 06') have had issues where the engine covers (dem plastic bits) have a really bad habit of vibrating under normal use and sawing through one of the fuel lines that snakes under it. Done anything to avoid that?
                  Gto covers are a lot different, I have no fuel lines running under the corvette covers

1987 Delphin 325IS
                  Build Thread
                  1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Oh btw, cut the shifter hole bigger as per instructions and didn't even need to.. Oh well

1987 Delphin 325IS
                    Build Thread
                    1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Brakes bled, clutch bled, engine has oil, trans has fluid, Radiator is in, look at all that clearance!!

1987 Delphin 325IS
                      Build Thread
                      1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Fuel rail is hooked up, Wiring is 90% done..

1987 Delphin 325IS
                        Build Thread
                        1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

I spy with my little eyes a zinno treat under the tarp.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

man. i can never get over how it right the LS engines look in there.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                              I spy with my little eyes a zinno treat under the tarp.
                              You guys weren't supposed to see that.. Yet lol.

1987 Delphin 325IS
                              Build Thread
                              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

I read this thread to motivate myself to do things faster. Well done.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X