sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Neat idea for the diff mount!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
      function>form

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would plate the top side as well just incase.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to do that
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
          LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
          Build Thread
          1993 alpine 2 325IC
          •Ground control coilovers•16" BBS RS• momo woodgrain

Comment

Amazing work!

You make me feel lazy. Very lazy.
            sigpic
            Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Originally posted by DrLeadFoot View Post
              Amazing work!

You make me feel lazy. Very lazy.
              That's funny cause I feel lazy when it comes to how long it's taking lol
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1987 Delphin 325IS
              LS1•TSP 228r• condor speed shop solid subframe, diff, fcab, mounts•Airlift air ride suspension•e36 ps rack•Eibach sways•16" Spal puller•bbk 310mm front & rear•17" BBS RS•
              Build Thread
              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Originally posted by Rc 415 View Post

Where did you get those connectors with pigtails for the LS1 engine harness?

Comment

eBay mostly

1987 Delphin 325IS
                  Build Thread
                  1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

eBay mostly
                    Do you have some links or search words?

I have tried looking, but I can't find anything useful.

Comment

I used the ac Delco site to find the pigtails, ill see if I can find part numbers

1987 Delphin 325IS
                      Build Thread
                      1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

I used the ac Delco site to find the pigtails, ill see if I can find part numbers
                        That would be excellent!

Comment

Hydro boost has all 3 brackets mounted and it is done, was going to drop the engine today but my help bailed, maybe thanksgiving day! Wire tuck is done, fender is back on.

Made this reinforcing plate up real quick and installed it with the help of my girlfriend.

1987 Delphin 325IS
                          Build Thread
                          1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

gettin there! :up:
                            Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                            past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Got the clutch reservior mounted, and got the 45 I needed to make the hose fit properly.
                              The drivetrain is officially ready to be installed

1987 Delphin 325IS
                              Build Thread
                              1993 alpine 2 325IC

Comment

Can you make more of the secondary diff mount?

Edit: never mind. I just found out it came with the kit.
                                1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                                Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Working...
                                X